Ch16

Li Jun is not very old, but he is tall and fit. When he looks at people with a handsome face, he has a strong sense of oppression.     

Liu Li is just a babbitt woman. She knows that Meng Xiaoyue has a soft personality and a thin face.

It is precisely because of this that she dared to come to school to block people.

But what she didn't expect was that Meng Xiaoyue actually recognized such a powerful friend.     

Facing Li Jun, she didn't have that much confidence in the end.

She felt guilty, and her face showed timidity. She spoke politely, “Xiaoyue's father is sick, and the doctor said that it will cost a lot of money to treat it. Isn't it that I really can't help it...”     

Liu Li looked at Li Jun weakly.     
“I'm asking what genetic disease? "

Li Jun frowned and repeated again.     

Liu Li was taken aback by his black face, and she hesitated for a long time and couldn't tell what was wrong with Meng Gang.     

Li Jun was impatient to spend time with her, so she simply pulled Pei Lu out of the school.

When Liu Li saw that they were leaving, she reflexively stood in the way.     

“Get out of the way. "Li Jun didn't have a good expression, and looked coldly at the person in front of him.     

Liu Li regretted it when she stepped forward, but she was not reconciled to letting her come for nothing. Facing Li Jun's chilly gaze, she murmured: “Xiaoyue... your father...”     

“Don't you still have two houses and 200,000 deposits in your hand? "Li Jun said suddenly.     

The old bottom was turned out by others, Liu Li's face turned pale with fright, and she hesitated to defend:

“That's not mine, I can't move... Xiaoyue's father is sick, Xiaoyue should always express...”     

Liu Li's eyes were greedy, glancing up and down at Pei Lu's clothes, and she couldn't wait to pull all the money in his pocket into her arms.     

Li Jun glanced at him in disgust, led Pei Lu around her unceremoniously, got into the driver's car and drove away.     

The driver turned the front of the car. Today is Friday. They had agreed to go back to Li's house for dinner, so the driver waited at the entrance of the school early.     

“Go to the city hospital first. "Li Jun said.     

“What to do in the hospital? "Pei Lu said strangely.    

 Li Jun clenched his hand and kissed the back of his hand, “Just go for a physical examination, teacher, don't be afraid. ”     

Pei Lu thought about it before and after contacting, and he understood Li Jun's thoughts.

Meng Gang had a genetic disease, and Meng Xiaoyue was not allowed to inherit it. It's just that the incubation period of this disease is long, and it can't be seen at all until the onset of the disease.