Ch18

Pei Lu didn't know what Li Jun wanted to say before the operation.     

Although the doctor said that he could not exercise strenuously, Li Jun had other ways to toss him.

Pei Lu reluctantly resisted for a while, and was quickly drawn into the tide of love by Li Jun.     

When I woke up again, it was already the next day.     

The sky outside the window was dark and gloomy, with pattering raindrops, and the temperature dropped.

Pei Lu curled his feet exposed outside the quilt into the quilt, rolled a few times, and wrapped himself into a silkworm ball with the quilt.     

“666, it feels so good to fall in love~” Pei Lu's expression rippled with emotion, “That feels good too. It's really blind. I've been vegetarian for so many years.  ”     

Pesticide-addicted 666: “... I kissed your face and fell to the ground. Do you want me to pick it up for you? ”     
Pei Lu completely let go of himself, “No, when this mission is over, I must find a boyfriend who has a good job and experience the cool feeling of having sex with my true body! ”     

666 reminded him, "Dear~ Have you forgotten the marshal? You said you would dedicate the best little daisy to the marshal. ”     

“I have changed my mind now,"
Pei Lu defended himself,

"The marshal is my male god, and the male god cannot be blasphemed!“ ”    

 666“ "Oh. ”
It's also very fast for a man to change his mind.     

Pei Lu rolled around with the quilt, squinting his eyes and smiling suspiciously.

Before he could wait for two minutes to be happy, he was pressed down. Li Jun leaned in his ear and asked in a low voice, “What is the teacher laughing at?" ”    

 Pei Lu paused, tried to put away the smile on his face, and said solemnly: "I didn't laugh. I hate rainy days the most. I can't laugh. ”     

“..." Li Jun was stunned by his ability to open his eyes and talk nonsense, and then said after a while: "Really? I don't like rainy days either. ”     

Pei Lu naturally knew why he didn't like rainy days. He lifted a corner of the quilt and motioned to Li Jun to come in quickly, “It's cold outside, come in, be careful of catching a cold.”     

Li Jun pursed his lips with a smile in his eyes. He took off the bathrobe he was wearing casually and got in wearing a pair of underwear.     

He stayed outside for a while, his body was cold, Pei Lu was shivered by him, and pushed him away angrily.    

 Pei Lu covered the quilt very warm. Li Jun felt the constant temperature coming from his skin, smiled and squeezed Pei Lu's side, and pressed his skin against his skin, sharing the temperature that belonged to Pei Lu alone.     

Pei Lu: ”..." This person is really annoying.     

Pei Lu didn't want to ignore him angrily, so he turned around and faced him with his back.