Ch11

Pei Lu was tossed around by him all night, and there was no piece of good meat all over his body.

If Qu Luocheng hadn't seen him crying pitifully, he finally let him go when it was almost dawn.

Pei Lu estimated that he would have to lie on the bed for three or five days to get up.     

Even so, Pei Lu failed to get up the next day.     

He lay upright on the bed, feeling that he was no different from a high-level paraplegic.

What was even more terrifying was that a certain overused part couldn't be closed at all.

After pumping, he always felt that it still contained something.     

Pei Lu stared at the dead fish with a blank expression, and he hadn't recovered from the stimulation of his strong anus.     

There was a muffled “crunch” of the door of the room. Qu Luocheng walked in with a bowl of porridge in good spirits.

Pei Lu subconsciously closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep when he heard the sound.     

Qu Luocheng put the porridge on the table, then sat down on the bed lightly.     

A small piece of the bedside obviously collapsed. Pei Lu pretended to be asleep.

In fact, his eyes were twitching uncomfortably under his eyelids, and his thick black eyelashes were shaking like a small fan.     

Qu Luocheng's soft gaze fell on his trembling eyelashes, and he plucked his eyelashes with satisfaction, deliberately scaring him: "Are you still awake? If I don't get up, I'll kiss you...”     
Pei Lu's eyelashes shook even more severely, and even the roots of his ears were stained with a thin layer of red, but his eyes closed tighter.

Qu Luocheng chuckled and pressed his lips, “Do you really want me to kiss you?" ”     

As he said, without waiting for Pei Lu to react, he gently dropped a kiss on his forehead.     

The soft lips were printed on his forehead, and the fiery touch spread from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Pei Lu's whole body shook uncontrollably as if he had been electrocuted.     

Except that the eyes are still closed, it is actually no different from waking up. The more he deceived himself like this, the more it tickled Luocheng's heart, and he couldn't help but want to continue to tease him.     

“Not enough? "Qu Luocheng pretended to be distressed, bent his fingers and tapped his forehead, “Where will you kiss next?" ”     

Pei Lu pursed his lips anxiously, and his heart jumped wildly without fighting, almost unable to open his eyes uncontrollably.     

“That's it," Qu Luocheng chuckled lightly, ran his fingers over his somewhat cracked lips, leaned down and licked his lips with the tip of his tongue.     

Pei Lu had just gotten out of the place, where could he withstand such a temptation, his fragile heart agitated frantically, like a frightened springbok, and he jumped up abruptly.