Ch8

The next day is the weekend. Pei Lu called Li Jun up early. Li Jun yawned and said to him, “Morning. ”     

Because of what happened last night, Pei Lu was still a little uncomfortable, so he replied “Good morning" awkwardly.     

As if nothing had happened, Li Jun finished washing, then packed up the clothes he needed, turned his head and said to Pei Lu, "Let's go. ”   

 Li Jun's mother Wenwen just returned from Hongfu Temple. She believes in Buddhism.

Since the year of Li Jun's accident, she has taken a month to go to the temple to recite scriptures and pray for her son every year.

Although Li Jun is not close to his mother due to personality reasons, he can still feel the gentle care and love for her, so he just received a call from Li Qingyi yesterday, and today he packed his luggage and prepared to go home.   

However, when you go home, you have to bring the people you should bring with you.

Moreover, out of a secret show-off mentality, Li Jun also wanted his mother to see the people he liked.     

As soon as Pei Lu opened a box of yogurt, he heard Li Jun's words. He bit his straw and asked vaguely, “Aren't you going home? What am I going to do?" ”     

Li Jun frowned, “Don't you want to meet my mother? ”    

 “..." Pei Lu almost choked on yogurt, and refused: “Your family is reunited. It's not good for me to disturb you. You go back first, and I'll find you another day." ”     

“Go together. "Li Jun pursed his lips, put down his luggage, stood straight in front of Pei Lu, and looked down at him condescendingly.     

Here we go again... Pei Lu shrank his neck, unconsciously aggrieved, and his voice weakened by a degree, “Still...can't." ”     

Li Jun stared at him for a while, then suddenly said, “But...I want you to meet my mother. ”His voice was a little low, and Liu Hai put his eyebrows together, looking a little pitiful.     

Pei Lu immediately relented. Isn't it just the parents of the students he went to meet?

There is something to be ashamed of. The mouth is always faster than the brain. “Okay, then I will go back with you. ”     

After speaking, Pei Lu regretted it.     

Li Jun, who was still a little pitiful just now, smiled at him, buried his head on his neck and rubbed affectionately, "Teacher, you are so kind. ”    

Pei Lu burst into tears holding the good guy card.    

 666 looked at Pei Lu coldly and sold himself.     

He just looked at it and didn't speak:)     
The driver is already waiting downstairs.    

 Li Jun put his luggage in the trunk, then sat in the back row with Pei Lu, and the driver drove them to Li's house.……     

Pei Lu clutched his fingers with a tangled expression, and stopped talking several times. He really wanted to say that I might as well not go... But every time he said something, Li Jun would show him the eyes of a little milk dog, “Teacher, you are so kind.”