Ch6

Pei Lu's first reaction was to listen to who said it, and the second reaction was——     

“You eavesdropped on us? ! ”  

 Qu Luocheng grinned, showing two sharp fangs, and said coldly, “You are all mine, can't I listen? ”    

 “...yes. "Pei Lu suddenly softened, and said with a chuckle.     

Qu Luocheng was satisfied, and leaned obliquely on the head of the bed, ”Since you are awake, sing me a little song. “     

“..." Pei Lu had an uneasy premonition in his heart, “What are you singing?" ”     

“Eighteen touches. ”    

 “..."

Pei Lu looked up at him in horror. Isn't this hobby the same as a pervert who gave him a pair of silver coins?     

That perverted one is also good-looking, but it is far less beautiful than the person in front of him. He looks a little more authentic and more... like a person?     

Qu Luocheng propped his chin with one hand, lazily, “What? ”     

Pei Lu swallowed, shook his head, cleared his throat, and started singing honestly.     

Staying alone in the same bed with a male ghost, and now singing this kind of lewd song, Pei Lu's ears flushed, and his voice trembled with shame.     

Qu Luocheng closed his eyes slightly, looking very serious, as if Pei Lu was the only one who wanted to be crooked.     

No one was watching, Pei Lu relaxed a little, the enthusiasm in his ears gradually faded, and his voice relaxed.

The boy's clear voice, accompanied by explicit lyrics, had a chic temptation.     
Qu Luocheng seemed to squint his eyes, but in fact he looked at Pei Lu secretly.     

His face was still sentimental, his figure was thin, and he stood up to his chest, looking like he was still a teenager who hadn't grown up.

The boy's voice has not yet begun to change its tone, it is clear and clean, with occasional glutinous milk sounds.     

If you cry... there must be a different flavor. Luocheng licked his lips, and a dark light flashed in his eyes.     

Pei Lu didn't notice anything, still lowered his eyes and hummed the tune softly. Occasionally, if there were words that he didn't remember, he mixed them vaguely.……     

There are a total of eighteen paragraphs in the eighteen movements. The lyrics are straightforward.

Every time Pei Lu sang a sentence, Qu Luocheng moved his gaze. When Pei Lu finished singing, Qu Luocheng looked at him clearly all over his body.     

The more Qu Luocheng looked at it, the more satisfied he became.

Whether it was the thin waist that could be held in one hand or the buttocks with the most flesh all over his body, it made people very... Hungry, Qu Luocheng changed his posture and covered the changes under his body. .