Ch14

Pei Lu ran home in a panic, and hurriedly went to find Qu Luocheng.     
In Qu Luocheng's backyard, a silver spear was danced in his hand by a tiger tiger. The silver spearhead reflected the orange-red light of the setting sun, as if it was stained with blood.     

The red clothes were agitating in the wind, Qu Luocheng's mouth was smiling, and his dark eyes were shining like stars, and Pei Lu was almost stunned.

At this time, Qu Luocheng was no longer the ghost in red clothes, but the young general who was smug many years ago, full of vitality. Breath.     

Qu Luocheng had seen him a long time ago, and Pei Lu's dumbfounded eyes did not let go.

The smile on his face was even bigger. He put his spear behind him and stood still in front of Pei Lu, "Stunned? ”     

Pei Lu only recovered and was caught again. He was quite at a loss, blushing his ears and embarrassed to speak.     

Qu Luocheng poked his face. He was in a good mood. He didn't have any bad taste to tease him. Instead, he was surprised that he ran in a hurry just now, “Why did you run in such a hurry just now?" ”    

 As soon as Pei Lu was reminded by him, he remembered the business, and told him about meeting the old Taoist priest.

Although Qu Luocheng said that the old Taoist priest was not his opponent, the Taoist priest sounded like a ghost, and Pei Lu always carried it with caution.     

“What do you think he will do if he comes to the door? ”     

Pei Lu was a little worried, and the old Taoist was not bad-hearted. After all, he wanted to save him, but he didn't need to save him. Therefore, Pei Lu did not want the two to face each other head-on.    

Qu Luocheng seemed to know what he was thinking, and took his hand and walked to the dining room, “Don't worry, I set up a blindfold at the door, and people with lower cultivation levels than me can't get in. ”    

 Pei Lu was relieved when he heard this. The old Taoist priest couldn't find a place, so naturally there would be no head-on conflict between the two.     
He let go of his frowning brows and went to dinner happily.    

 ……     

Late at night.     

The room was dim and dark, and the silver moonlight poured in, barely able to see the vague outline of the bed clearly.     

Pei Lu smacked his lips, said a few dream words vaguely, and rolled into Qu Luocheng's arms with a grunt.

Qu Luocheng opened his eyes, his dark eyes gleaming with strange light in the dark night.

He looked at Pei Lu, who was asleep for a while, and couldn't help but touch his head and pinch his face when he was cute.     

Really soft.     

Pei Lu was impatient when he touched him, turned around abruptly with a snort, buried his face in the pillow, and faced him with the back of his head.    

 There was a chuckle in the darkness, Qu Luocheng got up carefully, tucked the quilt for Pei Lu, and jumped out of the window lightly.     

The silver moonlight fell, and the courtyard was much brighter than in the house.

Perceiving the strange aura at the door, Qu Luocheng narrowed his eyes, moved his fingers slightly, and felt the aura approaching cautiously.

A mocking smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, and then he pulled out his figure and ran into the distance on the wind.