Ch2

Pei Lu was scared and angry. He turned around a few times and said angrily to 666: ”Quit, I want to log out:)"     

You know, Pei Lu is not afraid of heaven or earth, he is afraid of ghosts.     
When he was a child, he was pranked by his cousin and took him to watch a ghost movie once.

He will never forget the female ghost who grinned at him face to face in the 3D stereo theater.

That feeling was so terrifying. He was so scared that he didn't sleep well for a month. Since then, he has been afraid of ghosts.     

Fortunately, as a planet with a highly developed technological civilization, everyone in the Federation is a firm materialist.

As long as Pei Lu does not find stimulation by himself, he is basically insulated from supernatural ghosts.     
But there is no absolute in everything, who would have thought that a good cure for a disease can still penetrate into the supernatural world!     

The more Pei Lu thought about it, the more scared he became.

Just now, he just had to run for his life, and he didn't have time to be afraid.

Now that he calmed down, he realized that he was in the barren mountains and mountains.

The moonlight was dim and the shadows of the trees were whirling. It was the standard setting in ghost movies, and when he thought of the sharp nails of the red-clothed ghost and the cold fangs, he felt like he wanted to pee again.……     

Pei Lu shivered and said with tears, “666, I want to go back to QAQ.”     

“No," 666 was also very embarrassed. After being a partner for so long, Pei Lu still knew that he was afraid of ghosts, but he didn't think that this child would be afraid of this.     

“For this mission, the legion has special instructions that do not allow therapists to log out on their own initiative. ”     

Pei Lu gritted his teeth angrily, “When did it happen, why don't I know? ! ”     
666 sighed lovingly, “I received the news as soon as you entered the nutrition warehouse, and I haven't had time to tell you yet. ”    

 “……”    

 Pei Lu wiped his face in despair, “Is there any resident nearby who can borrow it?" ”

If he stays here again, he will probably get a myocardial infarction.     
“...The place where I originally lived is halfway up the mountain. ”666 really couldn't bear to stimulate him anymore, so he had to pick up the good news and tell him.     

As for the bad news, the soldiers will block it.    

 Pei Lu became happy when he heard this, “Where is it, let's hurry over. ”He doesn't want to stay in this shithole for a moment.     

……    

 According to the instructions given by 666, Pei Lu walked down the mountain road.

The surroundings of the mountain road were also dark. If it weren't for the full moon, he might not even be able to see the road clearly.    

 The mountain road was very empty, and Pei Lu's footsteps were amplified to bring out an echo, as if someone had followed suit.

He was so frightened that a layer of white hair and sweat appeared behind him, and he stepped up and walked faster and faster.     

“666, talk to me quickly, I'm afraid of QAQ for being so quiet”"

Pei Lu staggered and started to trot. He was really scared, and his voice was trembling.