Ch8

Summer passed quickly, the weather slowly cooled down, and autumn entered in a blink of an eye.     

The four-person group's braised flavor business is very popular. The recipe provided by 666 tastes very good.

After Pei Lu's improvement, it is very suitable for the tastes of local people.

Except for the fresh ones at the beginning, there will be more and more repeat customers later.     

After two months, excluding costs, they made a net profit of eighteen taels of silver.

In the eyes of the rich, this small amount of money is nothing, but for a few people who have never seen the fat pier of the world, this is already a huge sum of money.    

 The money earned is all managed by bamboo poles. He counts well and counts the money clearly. Unlike Fat Pier and Little bald head, he starts to faint after counting more than a hundred.     

It was estimated that when the money was almost saved, Zhugan'er carefully dug out the piggy bank buried in the ground in front of the other three people.     

The money jar was not large, it was filled with silver horns, and it rattled in a flash. The four of them sat cross-legged in a circle, their eyes gleaming as they watched the bamboo pole pour out the money from the jar.     
“A total of eighteen taels. "The bamboo poles were counted again, and after confirming that there was no shortage, he said.    

 Fat Dun'er's eyes lit up and touched the silver horns all over the place, “We are going to send it. ”     

The little bald head also flushed with excitement, "Then can we live in a big house?“ ”    

 Zhugan'er had inquired before. He thought for a while and told others about his inquiries.     

“I went to your place to inquire. It costs ten taels of silver for a house with one entrance and one exit, but there are only three main rooms.

Two entry and two exit rooms are enough, but the cheapest one is thirty taels. We have to save another one to save enough. ”     

When the little bald head heard that he had to wait, he was a little dejected, and muttered: “It's good to get in and out. I'm a small person, so I can squeeze it. ”     

“Just buy a one-in-one-out one, just right," Pei Lu kept silent beside him, and said, "I haven't said... I might have to move out." ”     

Qu Luocheng wanted him to move to Qu's house before. He didn't agree because he was thinking about the Fat Dun'er and the others. He kept running on both ends.

Now that he has enough money, when the Fat Dun'er and the others buy the house, he will write a few more recipes and leave them to them.

The three brothers combined, and they can run it very well if they want to.     

“You..." Fat Dun'er opened his mouth, trying to say something, but finally closed it. He hung his head a little sadly, “Then you have to take care of yourself. If one day you get tired of your good friend, you will come back and support you. Brother. ”