Ch5:

Pei Lu, a person, sometimes even he is embarrassed to encourage him.     

Before Meng Xiaoyue's father and stepmother found the school, Pei Lu quickly asked the counselor for three days off, and then hid in Li's house.    

 It would definitely not be good for the couple to come to him, and Pei Lu didn't want to entangle them unnecessarily.

The most important thing is that after Pei Lu received Meng Xiaoyue's body, he did not deliberately imitate his character. More often, he was still Pei Lu.     

If you run into them, you might cause some unnecessary trouble.     

666 was extremely dissatisfied with his flinching behavior.

He had watched too many scenes of reversing and punching in the face in TV dramas, and felt that Pei Lu should straighten his waist at this time and slap the couple in the face. That's enough.   

 “I THINK it's time for YOU to kill the virus,” Pei Lu tauntingly said. After I go back, I will apply for a comprehensive anti-virus for you.

“I suspect YOU HAVE been BRAINWASHED by the virus. ”     

“You just want to retaliate against me for saying that you are weak! ”666 is not afraid of the evil forces, and it is reasonable to argue.     

Pei Lu sneered, “I just retaliated against you, what's the matter? ”    

 “..." Those who know the current affairs are Junjie, and they admit it in 666 seconds, "Oh~ it's not easy for everyone, so don't hurt each other, dear, give a five-star praise~"    

 Pei Lu put his hands on his chest and stared at him. “It depends on your performance. ”    

 666 Fake crying, “Lu Lu, you have changed! ”    

 “..." Pei Lu rubbed his arms and dragged him into the blacklist mercilessly.    

 666:“! ! ! ”I'm so angry!     

Pei Lu was originally going to stay in a hotel for a few days, but when he saw the weather forecast for the coming week, he changed his mind.     
After all, his purpose in passing through is to get close to the target and find a way to gain the trust of the target.

The thunderstorm weather in the coming week will be a great opportunity to get close to Li Jun.     

Li Jun has a deep psychological shadow over the thunderstorm sky. When it rains, I will have insomnia and anxiety all night long.    

 Others didn't know the reason, but Pei Lu knew it. Li Qingyi protected the news so well that the news made so much noise back then, but no one ever knew that the three kidnappers who claimed to have resisted arrest and were shot to death were actually killed by Li Jun.     

Li Jun is a genius, but he is also a child. If he is a child, he will be afraid and afraid. For so many years, he never mentioned that incident. Li Qingyi always thought that he had forgotten it.    

 Only Pei Lu knew that he had been in fear, from the age of seven to the age of sixteen, he was in fear and fear all the time.     

The paintings that Li Jun painted were asking for help. He was trapped in the rainy night when he was seven years old and never came out again.    

The weather forecast was very accurate. The day after Pei Lu moved into Li's house, the pattering raindrops accompanied by the occasional thunder never stopped.     

There were gray clouds in the sky, and rain beads crackled on the ground, making a dull sound. The water vapor in the air was very strong.

The room was obviously very dry, but looking at the rain outside, the moisture seemed to be soaked into the bones. Crack.    

My Patient's All Fell In Love with Me [ BL ] - Discon On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara