Ch17

The operation didn't take long. After three hours, the operating room door opened and Pei Lu, who was pale, was pushed out.     

Li Jun eagerly greeted him.

The main target was the bald uncle. He took off his mask and stopped Li Jun who wanted to rush up.

“The operation went well, but I have to observe it for one night. If there is no accident tonight, it will be fine. ”     

The nurse behind her neatly pushed Pei Lu into the observation room.     

Before the effect of the anesthetic had passed, Pei Lu lay quietly on the hospital bed with a ventilator.

Because of blood loss, his face was pale to a point of transparency. Li Jun looked at the thin figure through the glass with forbearance.     

Pei Lu slept for a whole night, and Li Jun watched anxiously outside the observation room all night.

Li Qingyi and Wen Wen tried to persuade him to no avail, so he had to go.     

At this time, it was already autumn, and the temperature at night was very low.

The corridors were ventilated on both sides. When the wind blew, the chill ran down the bone marrow to the bottom of my heart.

Li Jun yelled, and the driver gave him clothes, but no matter how thick the clothes were, they couldn't stop the chill of late autumn.     

The lights in the observation room have been turned off, and the figures inside can only be vaguely seen. The dark outline is the only belief that can make Li Jun persevere.    

 ……     

The next day, the sun had just risen, and the chill of the morning had not yet descended, Li Jun, who had been guarding all night, hurriedly invited the doctor over.

The bald uncle yawned, slowly changed into sterile clothes, and went in to check on Pei Lu's situation.     

Li Jun stared outside with dark eyes blankly.     

After a while, Uncle Bald came out with a smile on his face and said,

"Congratulations, you are completely out of danger. As long as you recuperate well, you will be fine. ”     

The heart that had been hanging for a night finally came to fruition, and the smile reached the bottom of his eyes. Li Jun bowed to him seriously, "Thank you. ”     

Uncle Bald waved his hand, and was also taken aback by Li Jun's solemnity.

He avoided the side and hurriedly said, “It should be, you should go and see him quickly, and you will be able to transfer to the general ward later. ”     
Sure enough, Pei Lu was quickly transferred to the general ward. The ventilator had been taken off. Li Jun stood next to him, his fingers vaguely depicting his face.     

Before Pei Lu woke up, his eyes became even more unscrupulous.     

After looking at it obsessively for a while, the person in the hospital bed suddenly groaned in a low voice,