Ch18

“I don't! ”     

Pei Lu wrapped his neck tightly, and his whole body almost penetrated into his body.     

The seductive fragrance continued to come from the end of his nose, and

Qu Luocheng was so upset by him that he barely maintained his remaining sanity and let him leave.     

However, Pei Lu didn't appreciate it. He took the initiative to send his neck up, but Qu Luocheng didn't want to lower his mouth.

He was anxious and distressed by his patience. He simply gritted his teeth, picked up his face and kissed it.     

Qu Luocheng was afraid of hurting him, so he closed his lips tightly to prevent him from entering.

Pei Lu licked and chewed on his lips without any rules, and his tongue tried hard to pry open his lips to get in.

Qu Luocheng refused to cooperate, clasping his fists with his hands hanging from his side. Without a response, a thin mist of water gathered in Pei Lu's eyes.

He held Qu Luocheng's face with one hand, and pinched him with the other.     

Caught off guard by the pain, Qu Luocheng snorted, and his closed lips were finally opened. Pei Lu took advantage of the void and forced his tongue to entangle.     

The lover had already taken the initiative, and the straining string in Qu Luocheng's mind was finally disconnected.

He threw Pei Lu to the ground like a beast, turning his lips against the customer, and quickly turned Pei Lu's kiss dizzy, softened into a pool of spring water and melted in his arms.     
Luocheng, who was so shaken that he collapsed, was no longer rational. He tossed between Pei Lu's lips and teeth, his sharp teeth cut through the fragile skin, and fresh blood overflowed, like the deadliest poison.     

Pei Lu put his arms around his neck meekly, raised his neck slightly in line with his movements, and assumed a sacrificial posture.     

Sharp teeth pierced into the skin, sweet blood moisturized the dry body, and the blood-red pupils gradually returned to their original pitch blackness.

Qu Luocheng sighed, retracted his sharp teeth, and licked his wound distressedly, with a distressed and helpless tone, "Why are you so stupid?" ”    

 Pei Lu squeezed into his arms, rubbed his chest, and snorted, “I'm happy. ”     

Qu Luocheng rubbed his head, put on the scattered clothes for him, and carefully arranged his loose buns. Pei Lu obediently let him move the whole time, softly and obediently.     

Qu Luocheng picked him up and kissed his nose, “That's a good boy. ”     
……     

After this accident, life seemed to have returned to normal. Qu Luocheng never showed resentment again, or perhaps he was just more cautious and did not let Pei Lu discover it.     

Pei Lu clung to him more than before. I don't know if it was because he was leaving. Pei Lu's huge reluctance surged up like a rising tide, frowning his heart, and he couldn't wait to be in his arms all the time.