Ch5

Pei Lu was already frightened. He opened his mouth wide and kept his horrified expression motionless.

It was not that he didn't want to move, it was that his legs became soft for a while and he couldn't move at all.     

What was even more desperate was that he felt that his bladder couldn't hold it anymore, and he wanted to pee... He clamped his legs in despair, and Pei Lu used all his willpower to stop the desire to pee for thousands of miles.     

Qu Luocheng pressed his neck and gently blew the wind into his ears, "Your smell... really fragrant...”

He took a deep breath intoxically.

The little beggar was filled with the rich yang qi. This kind of taste is the most tempting taste for the resentful ghost.……     

“I really want to swallow you in one bite...”     

Qu Luocheng rubbed his hand back and forth on his neck, as if thinking about where to get down.     

“You said, where should I get down? Hmm? ”     

The long nails moved across Pei Lu's face without force or even leaving a trace, but that's it.

If there is a seemingly endless touch, it makes people even more frightened.     

Pei Lu was forced to raise his head and expose his slender white neck. The cyan blood vessels were hidden under the fair skin, and fresh blood flowed.     

After tasting Pei Lu's blood, the blood of others became tasteless. Qu Luocheng put his finger behind his ear, feeling the blood boiling violently, and his eyes became darker and darker.     

“I can't help it...” Qu Luocheng licked his neck gently with his tongue.

The soft tongue swept across, causing a slight shudder, and his sharp teeth stuck out and slowly pierced into the cyan blood vessels.     

Pei Lu's eyes widened, and the pain on his neck finally brought him back to reality.

He tried hard to break the shackles on his neck, but Qu Luocheng's force value was simply not something he could contend with.     

Pei Lu struggled with both hands and feet, in Qu Luocheng's eyes, it was just a little bug tickling.     

The temperature on his body lost a little bit, and Pei Luxin gave up struggling as if he was dead, and even thought with joy that he was probably the first to be sucked out of the therapist by draining blood alive.     

Hey... just die, it's just a bit embarrassing.     

Just when Pei Lu was ready to be sucked dry, the fierce ghost behind him suddenly stopped.     

He loosened Pei Lu's neck and licked it reluctantly.    

 “What you said last time was good..."

Qu Luocheng was full, his body was warm, and his tone was much kinder.

“It's much more cost-effective to raise you up and eat slowly than to finish it all at once." ”