Ch3

Pei Lu had a nightmare all night.

In his dream, he was either chased by ghosts or on the way to being chased by ghosts.

He finally escaped, and was overtaken by the evil spirits who were not well married, and pressed him to the ground to drink blood and eat flesh.

It can be said that it was very miserable.     

When he woke up the next day, he had two huge dark circles on his face.

When his little partner saw him, he was dumbfounded. The first reaction was to be surprised by his dark circles, ”Dog, what did you do last night?" “     

Then they reflected that they were wrong again. The dog egg seemed to be clean today. How could they beg for food?     

“Why do you wash your face so clean? We won't give you anything if you can't get it later! ”     

Begging, begging?     

Pei Lu widened his eyes and looked at his new partners, a fat pier, a bamboo pole, and a small bald head.    

The one who was talking just now was Fat Dun'er. The other person was fat, and the facial features on his fleshy face were all squeezed together, and he looked a little fierce and difficult to provoke.     

The bamboo pole was thin and tall, Pei Lu gestured with his eyes, and he should barely reach his chest at the moment.     

Among the three people, the one who looks a little more talkative is the little bald head.

He looks about the same size as Pei Lu, but his face, which has been deliberately plastered with mud, can be seen to be quite handsome.     

Persimmon wanted to pick it up and pinch it softly. Pei Lu didn't know the market situation, so he had to move to the little bald head one by one to talk to him, “Shall I join you?" ”     

The little bald head glanced at him in surprise. The dog egg had always mixed with the fat Dun'er before.

The Fat Dun'er was strong and strong, and he could always grab food from other beggars. Unlike him, he couldn't fight with little strength, so he could only beg honestly.     

Pei Lu bumped him with his arm and squeezed his eyes at him, "Okay? ”     

The little bald head answered in a sullen voice, muttered a few words in his heart, and said, "Okay. ”     

After dividing the team, a group of four people went down the mountain.

Before going down the mountain, Fatty Dun'er disliked that he was taking care of it too cleanly.

He grabbed a handful of soil from the ground and wiped it on his face. Fortunately, Pei Lu reacted quickly and avoided it, otherwise the mud from last night would have been rubbed in vain.     

Just say where the dirt and mud of the original owner came from, it turns out that the root cause is here.     

The ruined temple where they lived was halfway up the mountain, and when they walked down to the foot of the mountain, it was a town with many wealthy households and a lively market.