Ch17

Pei Lu was very anxious, his hair was about to fall out. He couldn't wait to do something for Qu Luocheng before leaving, but found that he couldn't do anything.     

He sat blankly in the yard, sighing sadly.    

 Qu Luocheng hugged him from behind, rubbing his chin gently on the top of his head, not understanding where his sorrow came from, “What are you sighing for?" ”     

Leaning back into his arms, Pei Lu looked blankly at the sky, and asked softly, "Qu Luocheng, what do you want most?”     

Qu Luocheng was stunned by his headless question, and couldn't help pinching his face with tears and laughter, "What I want most... naturally is you, what have you been thinking about all day? Hmm? ”     

Pei Lu's ears were a little red, but he was asking serious questions!    

 He turned around, faced Qu Luocheng very seriously, and asked him again, "Except for me?" What else do you want? ”     

Qu Luocheng pondered for a moment, then picked Pei Lu up, smiled slowly, and said, "I don't want anything but you. “     

He suggestively pinched Pei Lu's ass, “Then I just want to fuck you, and I press you on the bed day and night to fuck, so that you can't get out of bed, crying and begging me...”    

 Pei Lu exploded again, almost exploding into a firework, and even his neck was red.

He was gasping for breath, and his nose was full of enthusiasm, “I'm serious. ”     

Qu Luocheng was very serious. He held his leg, put him on his waist, and rubbed with him gently, “I mean serious. ”     

“Do you want to fulfill my wish? ”     

The tips of Pei Lu's hair began to smoke, and he looked at Qu Luocheng's boiling eyes blankly, and somehow responded blankly, “I want to make you happy. ”     

“...I will die on you sooner or later. "

Qu Luocheng grinded his teeth fiercely, still not addicted, then bit his blushing earlobes, and slowly rubbed them in his mouth.     

Pei Lu put his hands around his neck, his eyes blurred for a moment, but he quickly woke up. He really wanted to make Qu Luocheng happy in the last time.     

“I'm all yours, whatever you... do. ”

As he said, he took the initiative to look for Qu Luocheng's lips, and leaned closer for a jerky kiss.     

The fire in Qu Luocheng's eyes almost burned him to ashes, so he carried him on his shoulders and walked quickly into the room.……     

The warm fragrance of the first room diffused.    

 ……     

Pei Lu suddenly wanted to open it, and he didn't worry anymore. Since Qu Luocheng said he wanted him, he would satisfy him.

No matter how shameful Qu Luocheng asked, he would do it obediently, and he was so well-behaved that Qu Luocheng couldn't wait to swallow him whole. In the stomach.