Ch13

Li Jun let out a low laugh in his throat, and took advantage of the situation to hold him in his arms, "To tease you, how can I be willing to be seen by others...”     

“..." Pei Lu endured it again, but still didn't hold back and said, “Li Jun, we should talk about it. ”     

666 Still remembering Qiu, he sneered when he heard the words: "What are you talking about? Are you in love? There is something that cannot be solved by a single shot. ”     

“..." Pei Lu's serious face suddenly cracked, and he said, "...shut up! ”    

 “Humph~" 666 snorted tsundere, and didn't make a sound after all.     

Li Jun touched his head gently, with a spoiled tone, “Okay, what does the teacher want to talk about? ”    

 If you only look at the appearance, it's like a little couple has a temper, and a good-tempered boyfriend is coaxing his little lover.    

 Although the facts are not much worse, Li Jun's spoiled attitude always seems that Pei Lu is being unreasonable.     

Pei Lu was unhappy, “Be serious. ”    

 Li Jun's innocent face, “Teacher, I am very serious. ”     

Pei Lu: "..." Forget it, don't worry about this question, next question.     

“We shouldn't be like this...” Pei Lu racked his brains to think about words, “This is not right. ”     

Li Jun's eyes sank slightly, and he swept across the tips of his red ears, “What's the matter? ”     

“That's right, you and I..." Pei Lu's eyes were erratic, “We two men...”     

Li Jun cut him off lightly, “The teacher wanted to say that two men can't be together? ”    

 Pei Lu bit the bullet and nodded, not daring to lift his guilty eyes.    

 “But...” Li Jun raised his chin forcefully, rubbing his thumb on his fleshy lips, "...Doesn't the teacher like men?" ”     

“! ! ! "

Pei Lu's eyes widened in surprise, like a rabbit who saw a natural enemy.     

“How could he know? "Pei Lu asked 666 in despair.     
666 Schadenfreude.

“Don't you know? GAY has its own aura, and the same kind can see it at a glance, especially if you are still so GAY. ”     

Pei Lu: “..." Mom sells batches.     

He hung his head and defended with insufficient confidence, “Who said... me, I like girls. ”     

Li Jun leaned forward and kissed him, "Obviously the teacher was so comfortable that night... the call was so nice...”     

“You tried it with me, can the teacher still be with a woman now, can you enjoy it? ”     

Pei Lu stared blankly, and this man was shameless.