Ch7

After reading the information, Pei Lu was silent for a while.

He grew up under the banner of the Federation and was pampered as a flower of the Federation.

He has lived for more than 20 years and is the first to hear of such a tragic event.     

Especially the protagonist of the story is still his subject of treatment.     

Thinking of the person who is always dressed in red and has deep eyes... Pei Lu pressed his heart and exhaled a long breath.     

“I was wrong before, and I shouldn't have escaped,” Pei Lu lowered his eyes, pinched his fingers, and said softly, “I will do my best to cure him." ”     

The patient's spiritual world will somewhat reflect some real-world conditions.

The spiritual world is so tragic that the patient receiving treatment must also be under a lot of pressure in reality.

He should not turn a blind eye to the suffering of the other party because of his own weakness.     

Moreover, even the young general who once guarded the frontier turned into a fierce ghost. It's not a bad ghost... right?     

It's not completely impossible.     

Pei Lu recalled what happened between them from the first time they met to the present.

Although Qu Luocheng always scares him, he will regularly press him to drink a few sips of blood, and even likes to listen to some unhealthy songs... In short, although there are a lot of problems, it didn't actually cause him much harm, and even Qu Luocheng gave him the start-up capital for selling Luowei.     

Pei Lu raised a smile and said to 666 innocently, “Maybe I misunderstood him before, maybe he is a good ghost. ”     

666:“......” As long as you are happy.     

Putting away the information, Pei Lu lazily basked in the sun, thinking about how he could further be good friends with Qu Luocheng.     

……     

In the afternoon, when the Fat Dun'er and the others came back from collecting the stalls, they saw Pei Lu sleeping crooked on the haystack. The afterglow of the evening fell on him, making him look soft.     

Fat Dun'er and the others exchanged glances, and they eased their steps tacitly without waking him up.     

…...Pei Lu woke up after smelling the smell of food. The Fat Dun'er and the others packed a few side dishes in the restaurant and came back.

The braised dishes they brought down the mountain were all sold out, and they made a lot of money.

Thinking that they hadn't eaten a serious meal in so many years, the three of them went to the restaurant for the first time with their money bags and ordered a few dishes.

Pei Lu was not there, so they simply packed the food and brought it back to wait for him to eat.     

Pei Lu stretched out, yawned and rubbed over, squatted down by the small wooden stake, and the little bald head served him a bowl of rice and handed it over. Pei Lu snorted and ate with the bowl in his hand.