Ch4

Li Jun's cheeks were bulging, he chewed twice, and made a swallowing motion. Then he stretched out his chopsticks and put another piece into the bowl.     

Li Qingyi was not given any attention throughout the whole process.    

 It doesn't work for dad←_←    

 The two people on the table were very calm. Li Qingyi touched his nose, pretended to be fine, and sat down calmly, but he didn't move his chopsticks anymore, staring at his son with burning eyes.    

Li Jun never eats anything given by outsiders.     

He was kidnapped once when he was a child, and it was because he ate the food given by a good friend that he was taken away by the bandits in a daze and without resistance.     

At that time, Li Jun had already shown amazing intelligence, and the kidnappers had no way to trick him out of the protection circle of Li's bodyguards.

But the kidnappers chose Li Dongbai, a good friend who was close to Li Jun. Li Dongbai was just a child of an ordinary family.

He was young and young. He easily believed the kidnappers' words and gave the food mixed with ingredients to his good friend.     

After Li Jun was rescued, he became reluctant to talk and resisted communicating with strangers.

Even Li Qingyi and his wife took a long time to get him to accept it again.     
That's why Li Qingyi was so gaffe-prone when he saw Li Jun eating a dish made by an outsider today.     

A meal ended in a weird atmosphere. The meal in front of Li Jun was not finished, but the sweet and sour tenderloin was solved with half a plate. Pei Lu greeted Li Qingyi, took Li Jun and fled quickly.     

He is really not good at dealing with elders.    

 Li Jun was obediently pulled by him, and the two of them went to the garden to eat together.     

After eating, Pei Lu was in such a good mood that he flew up and walked around the garden twice. He suddenly thought of something and said to Li Jun. “You wait for me here. ”     
Then he quickly ran back to the studio.     

Li Jun looked at his flying back with deep eyes.     

Pei Lu quickly took the sketchbook and a box of colored lead. He pointed to the grass, “Sit there, I'll draw a picture for you. ”    

 Li Jun glanced at him sideways, and sat down according to his words.

Behind him was a large area of blooming moonlight flowers. The red flowers were pressed heavily on the branches, and the slender branches could not withstand the gravity, and they hung down under the pressure, forming a natural wall of moonlight flowers.     

The young man with black hair in white clothes sat quietly under the flower wall.     

Pei Lu put the sketchbook on his lap, and the pencil swayed quickly.

After a while, a young man with a sentimental face and a slender figure jumped onto the paper.

Behind the young man, there was a gorgeous wall of flowers and bright sunlight.