Episode 1

Hazel Scott-

25 years old, Fashion Designer, Parents died when she was 4 in a plane crash, raised by her aunt who kicked her out when she was 18.

Aiden Walker-

27 years old, CEO of the biggest Modelling Agency aka The W's which was originally built by his father but now he owns the company. 

  Flashback 2 years ago

Hazel was sitting in her office sipping her favourite drink which can be called as an iced coffee with two pumps of vanilla and one pump of caramel. When the door suddenly barges open and a man completely dressed in black approaches her. "Hello I am Ryan Smith, the secretary of the CEO of W's. Boss wants you to design the dresses for the upcoming event we have next month."

She stands up with a small smirk plastered on her face. She knew that they would send her an offer by seeing her growth. She was literally the gossip of the town at the moment. She turns around and now her back faces Ryan "Sure" she said "Tell your boss I will be coming over at his company at 12 pm sharp"

Time Skip Next Day 12 pm

Fixing her dress Hazel enters the CEO's office and. The man sitting on the royal chair stands up and waits till she reaches his desk and offers his hand for a handshake. Hazel kindly accepts and introduces herself "Hello I am Hazel Scott" and she gets a reply from the opposite side as well "Aiden, Aiden Walker, I hope my secretary has already cleared out everything but there are things I wanna tell you as well" While he was explaining Hazel unknowingly kept staring at his face. The perfect tanned skin, a sharp jawline beautiful light brown eyes. "Done staring?" She snaps out of her thoughts and says "N-No I wasn't s-staring" and mentally curses herself for stuttering. Aiden on the other hand finds it very cute. After a good one hour Hazel has signed all the papers and is about to leave when Aiden pulls her hand and she smoothly lands on his hard yet soft chest. He leans closer to her ear "Hope we get along REALLY well, Miss Scott" She stares at him for a good minute and runs away from his office all flustered. "Cute" he mumbled under his breath.

Flashback ends