Episode 22

There is a lot of commotion in the kitchen.. Hazel's eldest daughter.. 10 year old Aimee.. Her 6 year old twins.. Emma and Hannah.. are sitting on the kitchen island doing their homework.. While Hazel prepares lunch.. Hazel smiles and looks at her children.. She is very proud of how they are developing.. The 3 are very friendly and are excellent students as well..

Emma: "Mom do you know that Koalas hiccup when they are stressed?"

Hazel: "Oh really? I didn't know.. How do you know?"

Emma: "I saw it in a documentary.. Mom can we adopt a Koala?"

Hazel: "Oh baby.. I am afraid that is not possible but we can go see Koalas in the zoo sometime?"

Emma and Hannah are very excited about the zoo trip..

Hazel laughs and walks over to Aimee who is intently doing her homework

Hazel: "And what about you? Everything okay at school?"

Hazel strokes her back and looks at her with a loving gaze

Aimee: "Oh yes everything's great.. Some teachers are stressing about finals though.."

Aimee wants to finish high school and wants to study Textiles, Merchandise and Fashion Designing.. And after graduation.. She will take over Aiden's agency

Hazel: "I hope you are not pressuring yourself.. Your dad and I are proud of you no matter what"

Aimee nods and smiles

Aimee:" I know but I want a good degree so that I can go to a good university.. I wish to take over dad's company"

Aiden: "And I wouldn't trust the company with anyone but you"

Aiden walks in with the youngest member of the family.. 3 year old Valerie..

This time it also turned out to be a girl which made Aiden very happy.. He was not bothered about the gender this time too as long as it was healthy.. Nevertheless he secretly hoped to hold a lil girl in her arms who holds a strong personality like Hazel, Aimee, Emma and Hannah.

Aimee: "Do you think I will be able to handle your company?"

Aiden kneels in front of Aimee with a smile. 

Aiden: In some years you will become a very successful business woman and you will take my company to the next level. I will be a retired old man looking up to you and I will say that this is my daughter of whom I am proud than anything else in the world. 

Aimee immediately has a sparkle in her eyes that shine with confidence. Hazel who helps Valerie with her food smiles looking at the father and daughter.

Aimee: "Thanks dad I will not let you down"

Aiden: "Believe me you never will"

Aiden presses a kiss on Aimee's forehead before pulling Hazel into his arms.

Aiden: "Look at them.. Our wonderful daughters.. Strong.. Confident and Fierce.. They all take after you.."

Hazel blushes and leans her head on Aiden's shoulder.

Aiden: "They are my pride and joy.. I am fortunate that you forgave me.. I often think about the fact that I dropped you and Aimee once.."

Hazel: "Shhhhh.. Not in front of the girls" 

Hazel put a finger on Aiden's lips to silence him.

Hazel: "Also let's go visit Beth today.. And I haven't seen Marco and Julia in a long time too"