Episode 13

The cab stops in front of Aiden and Hazel's house. Aiden was so angry that he just drove home leaving Hazel behind. Hazel pays the driver and walks inside the house.

With trembling hands she opens the front door and goes inside. Once she walks in the living room she saw Aiden engrossed in his laptop. For  minute she stands there looking at him until she decides to go to their bedroom.

"You even dare to come home."

Aiden blurts out when Hazel stops taking further steps as his cold voice send shivers down her spine. She turns around and looks at Aiden.

"We'll talk about it later when you have calmed down." Hazel says with a soft voice

"When I have calmed down? Are you even serious?"

Aiden puts down the laptop and walks towards Hazel. Hazel takes a few steps backward. She has never seen Aiden this angry and it scares her a bit.

"Who did you have your fun with.. Huh?" Aiden says

"W-what? I don't understand what you mean"

Hazel looks at Aiden with wide eyes. His gaze is cold and strict he has NEVER looked at her like that.

"Do you really want me to believe that this child is mine? My baby is supposed to be a boy not some girl. So who is the father? With whom did you cheat on me?"

"Really? You think I cheated on you? I swore my entire obedience to you on our wedding. You are the father Aiden. You are about to become a dad to a beautiful girl... Is it that bad?"

Tears start gathering in Hazel's eyes. She just couldn't believe what Aiden just said.

"If I had known you were incapable of giving me a son. I would have never married you."

Aiden walks past Hazel and goes to their bedroom. Hazel keeps standing still tears flowing down her cheeks.

"No, he doesn't mean that he loves me and his daughter too. I am sure."

Hazel mumbles between her tears hoping everything will be alright again. But it doesn't help at all.

Later that evening

It is getting late. Aiden has left Hazel alone all this while. But Hazel wants to talk to him again.

Quietly she opens the door of their bedroom and sees Aiden lying on the bed with his phone. She quietly walks towards the bed and sits on it.

"Aiden I think we need to talk about what happened earlier."

"Why? I think I have said everything"

Hazel knows Aiden can be extremely stubborn at times but she didn't expect him to be this stubborn.

"I know you didn't mean that an-"

"Oh no Hazel I meant every single word I said."

Again tears start welling up in Hazel's eyes. She desperately wants to prove it to Aiden that girl aren't inferior. They can carry on a legacy too. Girls can be something you can be proud of too. 

"What's so bad about having a girl child? There are so many strong women with bright careers some more successful than many men too. Our girl could also achieve this with you. You would burst with pride. And tell everyone that this is my daughter.

"Please shut that damn mouth of yours. Why don't understand I want a boy?"

Hazel flinches as Aiden raises his voice at her.

"All my life I wanted to become a father of a boy to show him what a man must be able to do and how to become successful in life. And what do you do? You give me a damn weak girl.."

"Have you forgotten that I am a woman too? So do you see me like that too?"

Aiden turns to Hazel and pierces with his cold stare.

"You don't even manage to fulfill my heart's desires which any other woman could have managed. 

Hazel wiped away her tears. How could Aiden say that which such indifference?

"So I haven't made you happy all these days? I have given you everything I had to. Even a child Aiden and you say that's not enough for you?"

"A boy Hazel, I want a boy not a girl"

Hazel laughs bitterly. She knew there was no point talking about it. Aiden will remain stubborn.

"Okay.. I get it. You don't a girl. It's just stupid that me and my daughter come in double pack"

Hazel runs out of the room slamming the door. She rushes towards the dressing room and picks out a few clothes which she packs in a bag. 
Only her important things she takes with her. Hazel has no more time she wants to run out of here. There was no way she would be able to raise a daughter here.

After she has everything important together she goes into the hallway after wearing proper clothes. She takes one look at the house where she thought she would grow old but she was wrong. But she had to be strong for her and her unborn daughter. There was no way she will fall now.