Episode 19

"HAZEL SCOTT OR SHOULD I SAY WALKER? TCH.. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD CALL THAT DICK TO MY WEDDING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.. I SWEAR WHEN I SEE HIM I WILL OPEN MY HEELS AND YEET THEM ON HIS FACE DIRECTLY.."

Beth says almost yelling at Hazel while fixing her dress

"Geez bride.. Shut up.. It is nothing.. Also you getting married today.. Keep your cool" Hazel says looking at her friend who looks nothing less than a doll

"Oh and remember Joshua from our school? He will be coming too" Beth says with a smirk because Joshua had a crush on Hazel in school and coincidentally is Lucas' colleague

"O-oh.. T-that's good"

In the wedding room

Priest: Do you Lucas Davis take Bethany Jones as your wife and to have and to hold her from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until you are parted by death?

Lucas is holding Beth's hands and looking into her eyes..

Lucas: "Yes I do"

Priest: Do you Bethany Jones take Lucas Davis as your husband and to have and to hold her from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until you are parted by death?

Beth: "I do but-"

Lucas cocks his eyebrows hearing a but.

Beth: "You won't abandon me if we have a girl child because if you do that I won't hesitate to kill you.. And you don't yell at me.. And you always hear me out.."

Bethany says looking at Hazel and Aiden who are sitting side by side and Aiden with Aimee on his lap.. Aiden understands she is directly pointing at him and so does Hazel.. And Aiden feels a pang in his heart.

The priest shakes his head while Lucas says..

"Don't worry baby.. I'll go according to you.."

Beth: "Yeah then I got no probs.. Yeah I wanna marry you then"

The priest sighs and says..

"By the power of God I may announce you as husband and wife.. You may kiss the bride.."

Lucas and Beth share a small kiss while everyone congratulate them.

LATER

"Hi Hazel.. Long time no see.."

Hazel turns to see a young man looking fine man.. Joshua..

Hazel: "Hey Josh.. Umm yeah we do meet after a long time"

Aiden who was Aimee in his arms cocks his brows looking at Joshua

Joshua: "So? Are you still single? Do I still have a chance?"

Aimee: "No uncle back off.. That is my mom and this is my dad"

Hazel looks at her daughter with wide eyes while Aiden is proud of her daughter.

Joshua: "Oh I see you have a daughter.. Nvm.. And aren't you Aiden Walker? The CEO of The W's?"

Aiden: "I am"

Aiden says with a cold face on

Joshua: "Hmm so byee Hazel.. It was good seeing you.."

Hazel: "Likewise"

She looks at Aimee and asks

"What was tha-"

"HAZELLLLLLLLLL"

Hazel felt a pair of arms around her waist and turns to see Bethany...

Hazel: "What you want woman?"

Beth: "I miss you"

Hazel: "Girl.. You were with me like an hour ago in the dressing room.. Go spend time with your new hubby.."

Beth: "FIRST HUBBY IS THE CRINGIEST SHIT I HAVE HEARD AND I SEE THE AIDEN WALKER IS HERE.."

Aiden: "Umm hey Beth.. C-Congratulations.."

Aiden lets his hand out for a handshake..

Beth looks at it and says.. "NVM"

"Listen you.. If you dare hurt my bestie and her kid.. I will make sure to cut you into pieces.. and you kid what are you doing in that man's arms.. Come down"

Aimee: "No he is my dad.. And you are just jealous"

Beth: "Jealous me? Tch.. I would prefer not having a father rather than having one like him. Do you know tha-"

Hazel: "Beth stop.."

Beth: "Geez okay"

And Lucas walks in..

Lucas: "Hey Ladies.. And umm Aiden?"

Aiden:  "H-hey"

Hazel: "Lucas.. Beth is very tough from outside but is as soft as cotton from within.. Take care of her.."

Lucas: "Yes rest assured"

Hazel smiles as Lucas..