Episode 2

Present Time

Hazel opens her eyes as sunrays peek from between the curtains. She turns around to see a man, her man to be specific who has his hair all messed up, eyes shut and was practically looking like an angel sent from above. "Good Morning, Love" he says while his eyes still closed. She smiles and responds back "Good Morning, Aiden"

Yes ladies and gentlemen, Aiden Walker and Hazel Scott ended up together. Aiden proposed Hazel on the last day of the Fashion Event. They dated for 10 months before getting married. And after 3 days is their 1st marriage anniversary.

Hazel gets out of the bed and goes to the washroom to do her morning routine. While she is brushing her teeth she felt something weird inside her and within seconds she started throwing up. Aiden who hears weird noises goes near the washroom and knocks on the door but doesn't get any response. Not having anymore patience he enters the washroom to see Hazell throwing up on the sink. He quickly ran to her and held her hair back and starts patting her back. After a good 5 mind Hazel stops, she washes her face and turns around to face Aiden who is looking at her with concern. "Are you okay, Love? Do we need to go to the doctor?" "I'm okay, don't worry it is probably the tuna I ate last night." She lied. She has been throwing up for a week now and is very unsure why. And she knew if she tells Aiden anything about it Aiden will stop going to work and stay at home taking care of her. And they have another event coming up next month. Hazel has been busy too with all the outfits. After that Event two years ago Hazel became a permanent designer at Aiden's agency. 

Hazel told Aiden she will not be going to work because she will be meeting her bestfriend today. So after Aiden left for work. She dials Bethany who is her best friend. Bethany is a dance teacher and runs her own dancing agency. The phone rings thrice before she answers the call.

".. Hey, Hazel what's up?"

"Nothing much are you busy in the afternoon today?"

"No, my classes finish at 12 in the noon today. But why are you asking?"

"Actually I have been throwing up daily for a week now and I wanna visit the doctor and I want you to come with me"

"Throwi- WAIT WAIT.. Are you perhaps?"

"No Beth we don't know.. That's why I want to visit the doctor.. Are you coming or not?"

"Yeah I will be there at 4 to pick you up because after the checkup I don't think you will be able to drive"

"Stop if you don't have a death wish"

"Sure.. Okay I am in a class so meet you at 4?"

"Yeah..Bye"

_____________________________________________

Hazel is sitting on the couch of her living room while waiting for Beth. Just then she hears the doorbell ring and she opens it. To see Beth smiling like a maniac. "What? Are you possessed?" Hazel asks. "No, I am just excited for the checkup" "Yeah, whatever" she says while locking the door. But inside her her heart is beating like crazy. They both sit in Beth's car and drive off. On the way Beth notices that Hazel keeps biting her lips. She puts her hand on Hazel's while Hazel whose face was facing the window is now facing Beth.

"It'll be alright" Beth assures with a smile.

Hazel just nods her head.

After a good 25 mins ride they both reach the hospital. Hazel sits in the waiting room while Beth goes to register Hazel's name. The receptionist informs her that they will have to wait minimum for 45 mins. Beth nods and goes and sits beside Hazel who has been fiddling with her fingers. "We'll have to wait for 45 mins" Beth says. Hazel nods. They start talking about random stuff just to keep Hazel out of her thoughts.

After 45 mins

Receptionist: "Mrs. Walker you may go in cabin number 32B"

Hazel stands up and sighs and looks at Beth who is already staring at her with reassuring smile on her face. She starts walking towards the cabin. She stands in front of the door takes a deep breath and walks in to be greeted by a smile.

"Good evening, You must be Mrs. Walker I am Renee, Renee Stewarts. I shall be checking on you today. Please have a seat".

Hazel nods and sits down.

"Okay so, tell me the symptoms"

Hazel tells everything that has been happening to her since the past week

"Hmmm, We'll be running a couple tests"

AFTER THE TESTS

"We will be handing you the reports in an hour. Kindly wait in lounge."

Hazel nods and starts walking where Beth was sitting. Beth looks at her hoping for her to say something. "We'll get the reports in an hour. They asked us to wait." Beth smiles and pats her back and says "Let's go get some ice-cream" They both leave.

After an hour. Beth is standing near the reception waiting for the reports. The receptionist hands her the reports and walks towards Hazel.

Hazel looks at her and says "What does it say?"

"I haven't checked. It's your report you are gonna see first"

And hands Hazel the report file. Hazel stared at it for a few seconds and decides to open it.

She reads each and every line as her eyes get bigger every second.

"What does it say Hazel?"

"It says...."