Episode 16

As Hazel enters her apartment with her daughter she sees a person sitting on the couch and her eyes widened seeing the person.

"Y-You? Here?"

"I know you weren't expecting me sweetheart.."

"Bethany Jones.. How many times do I need to tell you give me a goddamn call before you decided to get your butt in here.."

"Aish.. Bestie.. Your home is my home.. Your daughter is my daughter.. Right Aimee?"

Bethany says bending towards the level of Aimee.

"Yes.. Aunt Beth is my second momma.. C'mon mom you should know how to share.. Miss Jeffries always taught us that sharing is caring.."

"Yah.. You brat.. I gave your birth.. And you say this to me? Okay go back with your aunt this time okay?"

"Aish mom.. I was kidding.. I love you both equally.."

"If we are done with this Hazel and Aimee drama then can I say something?"

"Let's freshen up.. We'll talk at the dining table kay? Lez go Aimee"

********

Aimee is busy chewing the food her mom made for her and both Hazel and Bethany are eating too when Hazel starts talking.

"Beth? So what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

"Umm it this this"

She said with her closed eyes and put out her left hand in front of Hazel. Hazel eyes wide open seeing a diamond ring on her ring finger.

"You? WHAT?"

"Last Thursday.."

Bethany says who is a blushing mess.

"OMGGGGGG- BETHANY YOU -LUCAS FINALLY PROPOSED YOU AFTER TWO YEARS OF DATING? HOLY COW- I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS"

"Yeah and our marriage is in two months"

"WHAAAAAAAT?"

"But Hazel I want to ask you something?"

"What? Now don't tell me you don't wanna ge-"

"I want you to be present in my marriage that's why I came here to take you both with me"

"I- Beth you know that's not possible.."

Hazel says looking at her daughter who is in her own world while eating.

"Please? Hazel.. If you don't come I'll just stay engaged and I have already made my decision and Lucas knows about this..."

"But Beth you know-"

"No I don't.. Forget that jerk.. He's probably done married someone and maybe has 2 kids with her.. I know these words might hurt you.. But it's the truth"

"....."

"Please Hazel?"

Hazel sighs and nods her head.

"Okay.. Aimee start packing you bags we are returning to the Beverly Hills"

"Beve- what? What's that mom? Are we going to see hills?"

"No baby it's the place mom lived before you were born"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA HAZEL IS COMING THEREFORE I A GETTING MARRIED.."

"Yah shut up and lemme eat peacefully else I'll change my mind"

**************

Later that night

Aimee is sleeping while hugging Hazel tightly while Bethany is also asleep in the guest room.. But Hazel is still awake. She is still thinking about returning back. She might see him again. She still loves him and if she sees him happily remarried with a wife and kids. She will be broken for sure. But it was her bestie's big day so she had to be there. And Hazel somehow convinced her to return there permanently. Therefore she will be leaving Manchester in a few days forever.  

"Will I see him? Please God no.. I don't want to face him.. I am happy with my daughter... I don't think I am ready to still see him..."