Episode 21

3 months later

Hazel is standing in  the washroom staring at the object in her hand. It's a pregnancy test with two red lines.. She is too overwhelmed at the moment.. And there is a knock on the washroom door..

"Baby you okay? I am coming in.."

Hazel quickly puts her hand behind her back as he walks in

"I-i am f-fine" She manages to stutter

Aiden: "What did you hide in there?"

Hazel: "Ah.. N-Nothing"

Aiden: "You think lying to me works? C'mon turn around"

Aiden grabs her hand and sees a pregnancy test in her hand.. He takes it and sees two red lines..

Aiden: "B-baby? Are you?"

Hazel nods her head vigorously with tears welling up in her eyes and withing seconds she sees her in the air. Aiden picks her up and spins her around.. while Aimee walks into their room and sees her parents in the washroom.. 

Aimee: "Dad what are you doing?"

He puts Hazel down and walks out of the washroom with Hazel following her.. 

Aiden picks her up and says

"Sweety you are becoming an elder sister soon"

Aimee: "Mom is that true? Do you have my baby brother or sister is your tummy?"

Hazel: "Yes Aimee.. You will meet him or her soon.. Lemme call aunt Beth quick.."

With that she goes to call Beth but just when she was about to call her.. She received a call and it was from Beth.. She picks it up just to hear yelling..

Beth: "Hazel.. I need to tell you something important.. Like it's very important.."

Hazel: "What? That you decided to behave like a human?"

Beth: "Nah- That ain't happening.. But it is important"

Hazel: "Cool and speak"

Beth: "Yeah I am pregnant"

Hazel: "Okay you are preg- WAIT WHAT"

Beth: "I took a test a few mins back.. As soon as I saw the results I called you"

Hazel: "I- WHAT KIND OF A CO INCIDENCE IS THIS?"

Beth: "Wym by coincidence.. It's not like you're pregnant"

Hazel: "Actually.. I am.. I was about to call you.. To say that Aiden and I are expecting our second child"

Beth: "WHAT? THAT DICK GOT YOU PREGNANT AGAIN? NO WONDER I HATE HIM"

Hazel: "Aish.. Does Lucas know?"

Beth: "No.. I will tell him when he comes back from work.. What about Aiden does he know?"

Hazel: "Mhm.. He does.. But you are NOT dancing for 9 months now"

Beth: "Good joke you know?"

Hazel: "DO I SOUND FUNNY"

Beth: "AISH- OKAY"

*****************************************

After 5 months..

Two couples are currently waiting for their first ultrasound.. They will also get to know the gender of their babies today..

Nurse: "Hazel Walker and Aiden Walker in cabin 16A.. Bethany Davis and Lucas Davis in cabin 25B"

Hazel and Bethany look at each other smile and leave with their partners

"So.. Mrs. Walker this is your first ultrasound.. And you will also know the gender today.."

Hazem nods as she lays down on the bed.. While the doctor presses a machine on her bump and you can see the baby in the screen.. Aiden keenly keeps on looking at the screen

"Mrs. Walker.. I see you're having twins.."

Aiden: "WHAT? TWINS? OH MY GOD? BABY I'M SO EXCITED"

Hazel also feels very happy knowing that she is having twins..

"And both the babies are girls"

Hazel looks at Aiden who is frowning.. Hazel gets nervous as she places her hands on Aiden

Hazel: "Aiden I'm sorry.. I couldn't give you son-"

Aiden: "Doctor we are not worried about the gender.. Are both my children healthy?"

Hazel's face lit up when she heard Aiden saying this.

"Oh yes Mr. Walker.. Both you babies are absolutely healthy and so is their mom"

Aiden: "That's good right baby?"

Hazel nods her head..

After some time they leave the room.. They see Bethany and Lucas standing in the lounge.

As soon as they reach there Bethany bombarded Hazel with questions..

Hazel: "Chill woman.. They're twins and healthy and are girls.. What about you?"

Bethany: "It is a boy.. No wonder your bump is double the size of mine"

Aiden: "Well we are having girls.. So it's better"

Bethany: "Yeah whatever shithead.."

Lucas: "Babe.. Don't yell at him like that.."

Bethany: "YEAH RIGHT.. I CAN'T STAND HIM A SECOND"

Aiden: "YEAH EVEN I HATE YOU...I WONDER HOW MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE HAS SUCH A FRIEND"

Bethany: "YOU-"

Hazel: "Aiden let's go.. We need to pick up Aimee from mom's house..  Bye Beth.. Bye Lucas"

Bethany: "Bye bestie and if this psycho annoys you.. you know whom to call"

Hazel: " Yeah.."

With that Hazel and Aiden leave..

Lucas: "That wasn't necessary you know?"

Beth: "No Lucas.. I love fighting him.. But I know he will never hurt Hazel again and he will cherish her this time.."

Lucas: "Woah... Miss who are you? Where's my wife?"

Beth: "Whatever"