Episode 4

It was a busy day at the Walkers because today is 29th Jan, 2022. The first marriage anniversary of Hazel Walker and Aiden Walker. It is currently 7 pm. All the guests are currently waiting for the husband and wife to arrive in the hall.

Just then then a couple comes down the stairs. Hazel wearing a blue silk gown and Aiden is in a black tuxedo. Everyone starts cheering for the two. Everyone starts talking enjoying their time when Aiden's parents walk to the two and congratulate them.

Aiden's Mom- Morris

Aiden's dad- Peter

Morris: "Happy Anniversary my children.. Hope you two make many memories together ahead of life.."

Peter: "Yes and Hazel we think you should think of giving us a grandson now.."

Aiden: "DAADDD..."

Hazel cocked her eyebrows when he heard her father-in-law specifically mention a grandson and Morris noticed it. She pats her back giving her an "It's okay" look. She smiled to her and the party goes on.

Aiden felt a little weird about Hazel's behavior because she loved drinking champagne but didn't take a sip today and was avoiding spicy food too. Normally Hazel lives for spicy food. But he managed to shrug it off.

TIME SKIP: AFTER THE PARTY

Aiden was in his room all changed into a comfy sweatshirt and pants and Hazel is washing herself up. After a few minutes Hazel comes out in her nightwear. She faces the mirror and starts combing her hair. Suddenly she feels two arms getting wrapped around her waist. She smiles looking in the mirror and sees Aiden snuggling up in her neck.

Aiden: "Baby?"

Hazel: "Mhm?"

"I have a gift for you "

Hazel gets excited internally because she was waiting for this moment because she will be revealing her pregnancy now.

Aiden walks up to the cupboard and grabs a small bag and hands it to Hazel.

Hazel opens the bag and sees a necklace and the pendant had "H n A" engraved on it. She smiles looking at it.

"Can I put it on you?"

Hazel nods and Aiden puts it on her.. 

Then Hazel faces Aiden and says "I have something for you too!"

She opens her purse and took out something and handed it to him. Aiden looked at it for a few seconds. It was a stick like object wrapped in a silver gift wrapper. "Open itttt" Hazel says all excited.

"Okay Okay"

Aiden starts unwrapping it. In a few seconds the gift paper is in Aiden's left hands and he is holding the stick which is a pregnancy test with two lines in it. He stares it for some time and Hazel gets tensed now. She starts to think Aiden is still not ready for a kid and she looks down with tears slowly building in her eyes. But she gets startled when he receives a tight hug from Aiden. 

She could feel her top getting wet with Aiden's tears. "Thank You.. Thank You" Aiden started mumbling. Hazel gets relieved and hugs him back. 

Aiden pulls away and starts shouting" Wohooo I am becoming a dad.. I will have a son soon.. My son will be just like me.."

"We don't know the gender yet.. How are you so sure that it is a boy?" Hazel asks

"Baby in our family men only give birth to boys. We haven't had even 1 girl in our family until now so my child is a boy too"

"But what if it is a girl?" Hazel asks with a serious face

"Aish no.. It is a boy"

Aiden bends so that his face is now infront of Hazel's stomach.." Hey son.. It dada here"

Hazel couldn't help but smile and she decided to ignore the words Aiden said.. She thought maybe he is just excited..