Episode 11

After a few days

It is currently 10 in the morning. Hazel is reading her favourite novel. Aiden is at work. Hazel is completely concentrated in the novel as it was her favourite part where the boy confesses his love to the girl. Suddenly the phone starts ringing and it draws her attention. It was Renee. Her doctor. 

Renee: "Hello Hazel.. Let's fix the appointment for your gender reveal tomorrow at 11 30 okay?"

"Y-yeah sure"

"Good see you tomorrow"

Hazel cuts the call and closes her eyes as tomorrow she will be knowing the gender of the baby and she is scared. She is scared thinking what will Aiden do if the baby is a girl. She really trusted Renee with her pregnancy. Renee was a 37 year old lady she already has 2 kids both of them are girls. One is 10 years old and the other one is 4 years. She was scared. She wanted Renee to say it will be a boy because she was terrified thinking Aiden's reaction on the baby being a girl.

She takes her phone and dials someone.

"Hey Beth"

"Heyooo... Watchu Doin?"

"Beth, Renne called me.. I am going to know whether it is a boy or a girl tomorrow.."

"Okay and?"

"You know it Beth.. Aiden and dad both want a boy to take over their company.. But what if it turns out to be a girl?"

"We are living in the 21st century gal.. Even a girl run a company."

"I know but Aiden is stubborn to believe that"

"Okay.. Let's wait till tomorrow.. What time is it? Tell me lemme see if I am free or not"

"11 30 in the morn"

"Shoot.. I have to take classes from 11 to 12 30"

"It's no issue.. I will call you after I get home okay?"

"Sure.."

"What you doing tonight?"

"Nothing much.. I am driving myself 2 hours to see my parents today evening.. I miss them.. Also mom said dad is kinda sick..I will be returning tonight tho"

"Oh.. Tell him to care of himself okay?"

"Yeah.. K.. I am hanging up.. My new shoes just got delivered"

"You and your shoes.. Anyways byee"

"Byeee"

Hazel cuts the calls and gathers a lot of courage and decides to call Aiden

"Hey Love what's wrong?"

"Nothing.. Tomorrow at 11 30 I got the appointment for knowing the gender"

"Baby is this really necessary? We know it's a b-"

"NO this is VERY much necessary Aiden.. And you don't have to come if you don't want to"

"Ahhh no I will be going.."

Hazel cuts the calls and looks at the phone pissed off.

"AIDEN FUCKIN WALKER.. WHY DON'T YOU WANT A GIRL? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO IF TOMORROW WE FIND OUT THE BABY IS A GIRL?"

She yells her lugs out. 

"Don't worry baby mommy loves you irrespective of your gender.. You are gonna be by mamma's boy or girl after all.. And mamma will shower with all of the love possible on earth. Don't worry about Dad.. He's a little crazy.. He will love you no matter what.. I guess"

She mumbles "I guess" at the end caressing her baby bump..