Episode 6

"Baby we are getting late c'mon" Aiden says standing in the living room waiting for his wife who has been getting ready for almost an hour.

"Yeah I am done almost" Hazel shouts back putting her earring.. She comes out of the room and rushes downstairs.

"Don't run I told you.. Be careful" Aiden says looking at his wife who was running.

"Sowie"

"Let's go?"

Aiden holds Hazel's hand and walks towards the car.

They both sit in the car and set off for Aiden's parents' house.

The car ride was silent when Hazel decides to break the silence.

"Aiden.. Are you sure you are ready for a baby? Or you are just doing this because you don't want to hurt me?"

"Love it is nothing like that I always wanted a son.. I feel like the happiest person alive"

"But what if it is a girl? Won't you love her?"

"Love I told you it is impossible it cannot be a girl"

Hazel didn't say anything.

Soon after they reached their destination. They both get out of the car. Aiden smiles and wraps her hands around Hazel's waist. They ring the doorbell and wait for someone to open it. Morris opens the door and gets surprised to see her son and his wife. She welcomes them.

Aiden hugs his dad when he reaches the living room.

Peter: "What made the two of you come here suddenly?"

Aiden: "Why aren't you happy to see us? Okay baby let's go dad doesn't want us to be here"

Peter pulls Aiden by his ears

Peter: "You brat you think you have grown up too much."

Aiden: "Dad you cannot pull someone by his ear who is gonna become a dad soon"

Aiden widens his eyes realizing what he said

Peter: "What?"

Morris looks at Hazel who looks down blushing and nods her head.

Morris: "Oh My God.. I am gonna become a grandma.." Morris says hugging Hazel. While Peter hugs his son.

Morris looks at Hazel.. "Thank you for bringing a baby in all of our lives"

Peter: "Bringing a son Morris.. We know it's boy"

Hazel cocks her eyebrows hearing what her father-in-law said. She was feeling something and she couldn't explain what it was but it wasn't a good one for sure.

Aiden and Peter walk up to the room while Morris and Hazel take a place in the couch.

"Mom why are they saying it's a boy? It ca be a girl too.."

"No honey.. Don't worry.. It's nothing"

"So when did you find out?"

"A few days back.."

"And when did you tell Aiden?"

"Yesterday night"

"Ahhh.. How much time are you through?"

"Three weeks"

"Ahh I start to remember when I was pregnant with Aiden. I just went for monthly checkup and doctor tells me Mrs. Walker you are a month pregnant. I was shocked when I returned I wasn't sure how to tell Peter so I hid the reports and where did I hide it? Where Peter kept his official files. He came home and was about to take a file when he saw the unusual file he opened it and read it. And I was in the washroom he started banging the door so loudly. I got scared and ran outside to see Peter standing with my reports."

That's how we knew Aiden was coming in our life.

"What about you? Did your parents ever tell you how they fou- Oh sorry"

Hazel feels tears building in her eyes when Morris mentioned her parents.

"Hazel.. Sweety I am sorry.. It just slipped out of my mind."

Hazel hugged Morris and started crying.

Morris understood her pain and she was pregnant too getting emotional over small things are normal too.

"Thank you mom.. You have always given me the love I never got.. I am so grateful I met Aiden, you and dad"

"Shh.. It's okay sweety.. I love you as my daughter more than my daughter infact. Meeting you I felt I met my daughter. And-"

"What mom? Continue?"

"No it's nothing sweety" 

She decided to stop as she didn't wanted to make it more emotional.

After sometime Aiden and Peter walk down.

"Baby let's go home.."

Hazel and Morris stand up.

"Take care son and take care of Hazel too.. She needs special care.. I'll be visiting her often"

"Yes mom don't worry"

They leave their house and head towards their home.