Three Years

"Sage, baby come here!" I roll the camera and film Sage playing in the snow.

 You must be thinking about what happened to Myles. I left for New York city with Sage in my belly and 3 months later Sage was born on March 18 at 2 in the morning, yeah I know.

I haven't seen Myles for three years now. No calls no texts no mail. Nothing about him. At one point I got worried but I got over it.

"Mommy Mommy! look" I snap out of my thoughts when Sage grabs my hand and points to a kid playing with her toy. 

I smile "Sage, go talk and play together," I say and she smiles and runs in the snow to the little kid. 

"Hi!" Sage waves to the little kid and the boy smiles "hey, wanna play tag!" The little boy gasps and Sage giggles "yeah!"

~~~

After sitting in the cold snow for an hour I smile when I see sage wave to the little boy and the little boy hugs Sage.

After Sage comes jumping towards me then she starts giggling. I smile "What did he say," I ask and pick sage up. 

"Mommy, imma tell you something okay?" Sage whispers and I nod "pinkie promise" I smile when I hear her giggle. 

"he told me I'm pretty, and when I grow up I'm gonna be married to him!" Sage gasps and laughs. 

After I buckle Sage in the car I close the door and enter the driver's seat, I start the engine and we drive our way home.