You should Be Dead

A  u s t i n

recap: Who are you?

"Uh-" I freeze "What is she doing here babe?" Lauren says. I freeze in shock. "Yo-you are dead?!" I glare at Lauren. 

After she gave birth the doctors told me Lauren didn't make it. How is she here?

Am I dreaming?

"Right...So It's a long story" Lauren chuckles and walks inside the house as if I let her. I walk up to Lauren and grab her wrist gently. 

"Did you fake your death?" I ask and Lauren frowns " I had too" She answers. 

"Why?" my voice breaks. I can't believe this. I did everything without her I took Daniel to his soccer games when I had work, I made dinner and breakfast every day. I took him to his birthday parties, Only to find out she wasn't dead all this time. 

I feel so betrayed "Why?" I say and Lauren glares at me. 

She starts sobbing "I didn't have a choice!" 

I chuckle and look at my shoes "Did you think being a single dad for four years was easy? What did you do in the meantime go to parties and travel the world while I thought you died!" I raise my voice. 

I frown " I can't believe this" I let the tears fall from my face. "I can't believe you" I look at her. 

"Daddy" I look down at Daniel "who is that," he asks and I look at Lauren "Nobody important," I say staring at her.

"Lauren, get out of my house" I mumble and I see her head snap at me "w-what?" she stutters, "I said get out of my house" I raise my voice and she cries "No please I don't have anywhere to go!"

I look at Bella "Please take the kids upstairs" he nods and I wait for them to be in the room. 

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't know you'd act like this!" she sobs and hugs me but I pull her away "I raised My kid by myself while you pretend to be dead!" I yell. 

"Get out of my house!" I hit the wall making her jump. 

"c-can I say goodbye to Daniel" she cries. 

"Over my dead body," I say and wait for her to leave, when she does I lock the door and cry. I look up at the roof and cry. 

I hear footsteps and I see Bella frowning she comes and pulls me to her chest. I wrap my hands around her waist and cry. 

"I didn't know " I repeat and cry she massages my hair and whispers 
"I know"

"Bella" I sniff "yeah Austin?" she replies. 

I pull myself away and look at Bella "am I bad for not feeling happy that she's alive?" I ask. 

She smiles and we stare at each other's eyes "No, it's whatever you feel, emotions are never wrong" she plays with my hair. 

If only she knew my emotions for her...

~~~~~~

M y l e s

I know what I'm going to do.

I know how I'm going to get my baby back. Also, I know how I'm going to get Bella away from Sage and me.

I cut my hair and dyed it so she the guy Bella has been hanging around won't recognize me. 

#1, I give myself a fake identity and work with that guy Bella was with. 

#2, I take Sage and bring him to my new apartment. 

#3, last step I kill Bella.

I will show the world what true Monster Bella is.