Don't Leave Me

B e l l a

Holy shit, Myles is in my house. "Myles, please leave" I sob remembering the moment. 

I scream as he goes faster "NO!"

I grab the glass bottle and hit him in the stomach and I punch his face. "I hate you so much!" I hit his stomach.

"Bella stop that!" he sobs and I get on top of him and cry "I hate you so much, Myles.." I whimper.

"I know, baby I know" He pulls me closer to his chest and I hug him. "Why did you do this to me, Myles?" I whisper. 

"I'm sorry, I love you, baby," He says and I hear him sob "I'm sorry, Bella please forgive me" he sobs and I loom at him and gasp as he throws a piece of glass and stabs me in the stomach. 

My eyes widen and I gasp feeling a sharp pain in my lower stomach. 

I look at Myles and he stands up. "Wh-why?" I put my hand on the wound and I see blood everywhere. 

No, he couldn't do that to me. He wouldn't stab me the Myles I know, he won't ever hurt me. 

but, after all, he did abuse his love for me and now he stabbed me. 

I hear Sage gasp and scream "No, mommy!" she runs to me and I feel my body ache in pain, too much pain I can't move anything. 

I swallow and my lip quivers. "No, what happened mommy? why are you bleeding?" She holds me and I cry. 

I cry over the thought that Sage has no idea what's going on and she never will.

"Sage, baby I want you to do one last thing for me okay?" I lift my hand and rub my thumb on her cheek I always do before she sleeps. 

"I want y-you t-to always -protect yo-your self, for m-me?" I stutter and my tears fall down my face. 

I hear sirens in the background but I'm too weak to stand up.

My hand slips and falls to the ground and I close my eyes. 

"I love you, Sage, tell Austin I love him " I take a moment to breathe. "Protect y-yourself for m-me" I gasp for air as my lungs start to close I take one more breath and smile at my baby. 

In the end, I know Myles will never get Sage because, in the end, I have Austin to protect her.

I have Austin...