Tradition

4:23 Pm

"Sage we're going to miss the appointment" I yell waiting for Sage. "Okay, I'm coming mommy" I hear Sage mumble and I smile when I see sage walking down the stairs in her strawberry pink dress. 

Sage and I do this tradition where we wear the same color and dress up fancy and we take photoshoots then I put them on the wall. 

I grab my purse and keys and make sure Sage is outside then I lock the door. I open the car and make sure sage is buckled then I turn the engine and drive.

~~~~~~~

4:40

We finally make it to the studio and we sign in and make our way to the room where we take the photos. 

"Ready baby?" I say and smile when Sage shouts "yeah!"

1

2

3!

"Smile" The bright lights blur me for a second then I see Sage giggle "Woah," she says holding her teddy. After what feels like an hour we pay and make our way to Starbucks. 

It's tradition.

"Mommy I want this one" she points to the pink drink. "ok baby" I pick sage up and say "One large caramel frape and a pink drink" We pay and make our way to the tables. 

"Yummy mommy look!" Sage points and when I turn around my eyes wide, it's the same kid from the park. 

"want to say hi baby?" I ask and sage nods.

She takes a drink and her whip cream forms a mustache on her lips and I chuckle "Oh baby-" but Sage already left. 

I smile seeing my baby talk with her friend. 

"Uh excuse me?" a voice behind me says and when I turn around I smirk. 

This tall guy with dark brown eyes with dirty blonde fluffy hair and muscles speaks to me. I smile and say "can I help you?" I try to say it in a nice way but it doesn't sound like that.

"Your sage's mom right?" His deep voice gives me chills. 

I nod put a piece of hair behind my ear and smile. "Looks like Luke likes playing with sage, here's my number call me so we can arrange a play date" I take his card and wave goodbye. 

God, that man was fineeeeee.

"Mommy Mommy!" I hear sage's sweet voice call me and when I turn around I see her with a flower in her hand. "what is that baby?" I bend down to her and she smells the flower. 

"A FLOWER!" she gasps. 

I laugh "did Luke give it to you?" 

Sage smiles and giggles. "don't tell anyone" I gasp and smile "I promise I won't tell a soul" I pick up Sage and we walk back to the car. 

5:16

I park the car by the house and when I look in the mirror I see Sage asleep holding on to the teddy her father gave her before we left. 

I pick Sage take her into the house and then put her to her bed. I cover her with her Pink blanket and I close the lights.

But before I leave I kiss her forehead and say "goodnight my baby"

Then I close the door and I walk to my room and take off my clothes and I turn on the shower and when I step in I feel the cold water hit my body. 

My eyes widen and I shiver "Shit shit shit that's fucking cold" I cuss and turn the water making it hot. 

When the cold water turns hot I lay my head back and feel my dry hair turn wet and the warm water splash over my body causing me to relax. 

5:49

I finish putting on my pj's and before I head to bed I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth. After I rinse my face I close all my lights. I have to sleep in the pitch dark if not I can't sleep. 

I close my eyes and relax. But I open my eyes when I hear my phone ring. I look at my phone and my eyes widen. 

Myles: Hey, do you think we can talk?

"What the fuck" I whisper.