You Can't Change My Love For You

B e l l a

It's been two weeks and I'm still in the hospital they found a tumor in my brain and it's growing..fast.

The doctors want me to stay in the hospital so they can watch me.

Sage and I have been hanging out a lot. Austin has been really good with us, sage is getting closer and I have been getting closer with Daniel.

He's a good kid,

To be honest, I've been feeling like shit, every day I've been throwing up and I haven't been eating well. I've lost ten pounds.

I don't think I'm going to make it. The doctors say I have like three months left. It's been awkward between Austin and me. We decided to stay friends...nothing else. 

The police found Myles and now he's in prison. The court sentenced Myles to seven years in prison. at least he's in prison.

"Mommy!" Sage hugs me I gasp and smile but my eyes fall to Austin. Like I said it's been awkward. 

"How was school baby?" I ask and she smiles "Okay I was playing with daniel!" she puts her head on my stomach and I play with her hair. 

Austin and Daniel sit on the couch and they watch tv. As we decided to watch a movie I feel my eyes slowly shut. I notice my hands tremble and I whisper "Austin" he quickly notices me trembling.

"Kids why don't you go get Bella some water" then sage and Daniel leave the room and I burst sobbing "Austins it's so hard!" I cry. 

 he sits next to me and pulls my head to his shoulder and holds my hands "What is?" he asks and I sniff "I don't think ill make it." I say. 

He wipes my tears and smiles but I see his teary eyes "it's okay Bella" he whispers and I hug him. I still have feelings for Austin but I don't want to get him attached, 

I won't make it...I only have three months left. I don't want to put him through all that. 

"Bella, I'm sorry for lying to you," he says and I nod "It's okay Austin" I loom at him and smile while my tears fall down.

He wipes them and kisses me. But I keep tearing. I pull apart and cry "No don't want to put you through that" I whisper and he tears "Bella I love you, you can't change that!" He says and I nod. "You don't deserve it, you don't deserve me, you deserve someone healthy not sick"

he just kisses me and hugs me "You can't change the love I have for you" 

"I love you so much," I say and we kiss.

"I love you" he repeats. I shut my eyes and smile. I love him so much.