Each bottle

A u s t i n

it's been a month since Bellas's death and I've been nothing but miserable without her. I can't fucking do this without her.

I need...help.

I sob thinking of her. I need to stay strong for the kids but the truth is I'm not.

I hear the door barge open and when I see who it is I lay back down. "Hey bro" I hear my brother say and I smile weakly. 

"How are you holding up?" He says and I cry and ignore him. His hands touch my shoulder and I turn to him. he sighs and says "It's okay to ask for help, sometimes we need help"

I open a new bottle and drink but gasp when I see my brother take away the bottle. "No more of this!" he says. 

"Ash, give me back the bottle" I look at him and all he does is shake his head "Look at you, man, you got two kids now and all your doing is drinking, Bella may be gone but you got two kids that need your help so" 

Blaze looks me in the eyes "You need to be strong for the kids, man" 

But all I think about is Bella. 

I look up and sob "I can't fucking do this man" I weep. Blaze groans and looks at me and says "every bottle you take doesn't bring Bella back, " he stops and then says "Bella is gone and she's not coming back"

I nod my head and look at Blaze "I know" I let my tear fall down. 

Hey babes! yep...Bella's gone. I'm sorry, you may hate me but I had to do it. This chapter is a short one but the next chapter will be about Sage!

So, do you guys feel bad for Austin?