The Beach And Hiccups

Bella

I park the car and turn off the engine. I look in the mirror and I see Sage sleeping. I smile and hear my phone buzz. 

Austin: Hey, we're almost there!

I smile, yep I invited them. Sage really likes him. Plus Austin knows how it is to be a single parent and I like talking with him. He's sweet and really funny. 

I smile thinking of him. No, don't think of him I can't start falling for anyone. 

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear car honks I turn and see Austin parking next to us. I get out of the car and open Sage's door. I smile seeing her sleeping "Sage, baby wakes up" I whisper. 

"Hm, mommy?" She opens her eyes and smile "are they here?" She smiles and I nod and she giggles. "yay!" she says and claps her hands. I unbuckle her and close the doors locking the car. 

I smile when w walk to the beach. I see Sage holding hands with Daniel and I feel Austin's hand touch mine. I bite my lip and hold on to his hands. 

Inside I feel my heart warm with butterflies but I try to hide my face from blushing. Oh god, this is embarrassing.

~~~~

"careful!" I shriek as a huge wave pushes them back to shore. I laugh when I see Austin fall as the wave hits him from behind. 

I end up laughing for 1 minute and stop when I see Austin making his way to me.

Uh oh, did he hear me laugh as his ass get's beat by the waves?

"Hey love, " He says and sits next to me. I turn to him and start laughing my head off. 

"What?" he looks at me and smiles. "I'm sorry I just saw you falling on your face and I can't laugh without looking at you" I hiccup. 

He laughs and I fall back. "I'm sorry," I say laying down as I see the sunset. I see him lay down next to me and look at me. "Love, you don't have to apologize it's alright" He pulls closer. 

I see his face scoot closer and I look at his eyes than his lips. 

"May I??" He says and I nod. 

I close my eyes and lean closer waiting for him to kiss me. he doesn't he just moves a strand of hair and pulls it behind my ear. I open my eyes and die in embarrassment. 

Please god, don't let him notice. 

We lay there for a couple of minutes in silence. 

"Bella," he says breaking the silence. I stare at the sky and swallow "yeah Austin?" I reply. 

I close my eyes in peace. "D-did you think I was going to kiss you?" He says and my eyes widen. "So you saw it?" I say. 

"yeah.." He turns his head to me and I just freeze looking at the clouds. 

"Love," He says and I nod "yes?" I answer. I feel his hands touch my chin. "Bella, look at me," he says. I slowly turn my head to him and I see him smirk.

He touches my lip and he bites his lips and looks at me. he leans closer and so do I. I close my eyes and my lips touch his. 

As we kiss I feel something in my stomach and I do something I regret. As we're kissing I hiccup ad his eyes open. 

He pulls apart and we sit in silence again. 

Minutes passes and I hear someone call me "Mommy?" I hear Sage say and I push myself up and I see Sage with blood on her hand. I gasp and jump up "baby what happened?" I look at her hand and it's bleeding a lot.

"I don't know," she says and I call Austin and he gasps. "was it an animal?" he asks her. "I think it was a jelly," she says. 

"It must've been a jellyfish," I say and he nods "Let's take her to the emergency just in case" Austin call's Daniel and we all go to Austin's car. 

We leave my car to go all together.