Mr, CEO

A u s t i n

This whole week has been one confusing week, I have been nothing but at work for the whole week, and no I need to tell Bella about Lauren.

Fuck, this is going to be a nightmare.

especially my building is having an office party apparently it's good for the 'reputation'.'

I have been debating if I should invite Bella or not. Would it be weird?

"fuck it," I say and grab my phone and dial Bellas number and I call her. A few times she hasn't picked up maybe ill call her later.

I grab my stuff and leave my office. I enter my personal elevator and press level one. A few minutes later the doors open and I make my way to my car. 

I get in and start driving. I check the time and gasp "I have to pick up daniel, shit!" I turn around and start driving to the school. 

B e l l a

Austin has been calling me nonstop. I don't know if I should answer. 

He lied about his wife dying! 

"Mommy!" Sage pulls my dress and I pick her up and place her on my hip "yes baby?" I say and she kisses me. 

I smile and enter the house. I let her down and she runs into the house. I get in and lock the door. I sit on the white couch and close my eyes relaxing. 

BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ

I groan when I see Austin calling me. I turn off my phone and close my eyes drifting to sleep. 

~~~~~~

"Is she dead?" I recognize Sage's voice and I open one of my eyes and see daniel staring at me. I pop open my eyes and gasp when I bump into austin. 

Still awfully handsome as ever I see. 

I gulp and smile "Hi.." 

He smiles and chuckles "hello love" I cross my arms and arch my eyebrows "How'd you get in?" I ask.

He points to sage and daniel "she let us in"

I smile and sit down feeling Austin sit next to me. I sit there in silence until he speaks "I know I have a lot to say but I was wondering if we could talk this over a date?"

I smile, I actually really want to go. 

Instead, I just say "I can. I don't have anyone to watch Sage" he nods and looks at his hand "I understand, well " he gets up and looks down at me. 

God, those eyes.

"I better get going, call me if you change your mind," he says and Daniel walks to him and I walk them to the door before they leave daniel hugs me and I smile. "Bye, buddy!" I say then close the door when they leave. 

I make my way to the kitchen and I start making dinner. 

~~~~~

I open my eyes and see Austin between my legs., "you like that Love?" he says and I moan. "Oh god, yeah"

I lay my head back as I feel his tongue explore me, "baby you taste amazing, fuck" he moans and starts kissing my lower stomach.

He circles my breasts and starts sucking them. I hold on to the bed sheets and moan "Oh my god Austin" I yell. 

'"shh you're going to wake up the kids," he says and kisses my neck. 

"what do you mean?" I ask and his pretty lips touch mine and he whispers "Your going to wake up our kids" he kisses me and I pull apart. 

I get out of bed and I gasp when I see myself in the mirror. 

"I'm pregnant?" I stare at my belly.

Austin gets out and kisses my neck and massages my stomach.

"I love you baby" he whispers. 

"MOMMY!" I hear a voice says and I turn around and Austin was gone. "Austin?" I ask. 

I gasp and open my eyes. I turn and see sage crying. "what happened?" I ask. "I heard something" she whispers. 

I sigh "Okay I'm going to check around stay here" I put her on my bed and walk to the living room.

 I can't believe I had a sex dream about Austin. 

I turn and see nothing but darkness when I heard footsteps I grab a glass bottle and see a shadow walking around. I hit the shadow with the glass and I hear a hiss.

"Ouch!" I hear a familiar voice say. 

I dial Austin's number "hello," he says but I drop the phone when I see him. "Myles, what the fuck are you doing?" I say as I see him on the floor.

"I came back for you and Sage," he says and I notice his head bleeding. 

"Well fuck me.