Myles??

Up is an idea of how Bella looks like 

 M y l e s

TW: RApe

I fucking want to kill her and blow her head off.

"You don't tell me what to do mother" I hiss at my mother and hang up. My mother has been driving me crazy about not following Bella but sage is MY kid and I deserve to see her.

I get out of my car and grab my wrench. I have been watching sage and Bella in their house. It's been a while, I was waiting for them to sleep so then I break into their house.

I smash the wrench in the window and unlock the door.

When I enter the house I take a look around and check the rooms for Sage. I open a door and see Bella sleeping. 

fuckkkk

I drop the wrench and get on top of Bella. I take off my jeans and take off her shorts and underwear.

 It's just like we used to do. 

I moan as I go faster and I hear Bella groan. "fuck I missed you " I say and Kiss her sweet lips. I move her hair out of her face and I stare at her. 

One day I'm going to get her back. 

~~~

When I hear Sage walking I put on her clothes and run to the living room. Just like the old times, I think. 

I see Bella walking towards me wi8th something and the next thing I know she hits me. I hiss as I fall to the floor, "Myles what the fuck are you doing?" She says and I smile. 

"Suprise!" I wave my hands in the air and smile.

Just like the old times...