Month Two

B e l l a

The pain has gotten way worse and I can feel my soul leaving my body but I'm trying so hard to stay and be there for my baby girl and Austin, I can't leave them.

But, I don't know if I'll make it either...

I turn my head as I hear the door bang open and I smile when I see Sage laughing and getting on the bed. "Hi mommy!" she smiles and hugs me.

I try so hard not to break down front of her but it's so hard seeing her. What will happen to my baby when I don't make it?

~~~~~

The whole day sage and I have been talking and watching movies. She asked me to make her pretty and I smile and said "But baby your stunning just like me," I say and she hugs me so tight and whispers "I will miss you"

I felt my heart shatter when she said that.

Like I said I don't think I'll make it.

After visiting hours end I say goodnight to Sage and when Austin comes towards me I smile and smash my lips to his. Even though I felt gross I wanted to be with Austin.

I start crying and I look at him and I say "I'm going to miss you" I feel my tears drop and he wipes my tears and he puts his forehead against mine and we close our eyes.

"Bella, I will always, always be with you, you're my soulmate" He kisses me and holds my hand, and whispers "I love you, Bella, it's always been you" Then he leaves me standing and crying in the empty hospital room.

I know Austins is broken on the inside, and I can tell he's trying to stay strong but I feel so much pain and I just want to go...

"I want to go home" I whisper and lay my head back and I finally close m eyes letting all the thoughts go away I close my eyes for the last time.

S a g e

I turn around and look at mommy's room one more time and then I enter the car. I smile and hold on tight to my teddy.

I smile at Daniel when he waves at me. "Want to play a game Sage?" daniel asks me and I think for a minute.

but all I can think about is mommy.

I shake my head "no, not really maybe later" then I look out the window and see cars pass by. After a long time, we arrive at Daniels's house and I smile when I see Dino his dog sniffs me and wag his tail.

Austin ordered pizza and we watched a movie.

While we were watching I felt my eyes start to close and I shut them.

"Hi, mommy!" I run to mommy and hug her. "HI baby" she holds me and I smile looking at her. She puts me down and I sit next to her "can you do my hair, I want to look like Elsa!" I smile and she starts braiding my hair, I turn to my teddy and hold him tight.

But all I thought was how I wanted to be in mommy's arms.

BTW this is Dino: