Grown-Up Stuff

Myles

I saw him. 

That asshole was laughing and eating with my girl. He betrayed me...

I actually thought he was helping me, instead, he takes my girl. I hate him and I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. 

I want to kill him. 

~~~~

After watching them have dinner at this restaurant I follow them in the car and follow them to this city view. 

I get out of my car and watch them. 

"So, how did you like the food?" Austin holds her hand. "It was really yummy" She smiles and they laugh. 

Belle moves her head to Austin's shoulder and they sit there in silence as they see the city view and the stars. 

I clench my fists and hold in my anger. 

I wanna go up there ad throw Austin off the cliff. 

But I got to keep low cover. I know just how to.

~~~

Bella

I close the door and smile holding the necklace he got me. Being with Austin kind of makes me feel...somewhat safe. Like if Myles was behind me he would protect me. 

I pay the babysitter and take off my high heels. I wore my red bodycon dress with my hair down. 

I walk upstairs and when I enter my room I strip down and take if my clothing. I freeze when I see myself in the mirror. 

I will forever have that pain when he hit me. 

No one deserves someone like Myles. 

My eyes widen when I hear Sage scream. I run to her room and open the lights. "baby!" I sigh when I see her on the bed. "I had a bad dream mommy" Sage cries and I hug her and whisper "it's okay."

I end up putting Sage on my bed and sleeping with her. 

I just can't stop thinking about Myles why after three years does he want back in my life?

Why after three years?