Life Is Shit.

A u s t i n

I rush to the hospital and when I enter Bellas room I feel the tears coming. I stare at her in the hospital bed crying when she looks at me "I'm so so sorry Austin" she whispers and I rush to her and hold her hand.

"Don't you dare be sorry, Love" I kiss her hand and she smiles. 

"Love, I have something to tell you," I say and she sits up and nods. "I think I'm falling for you" I stare at her and she smiles.

"Austin...I" I cut her "I know you need some time I just wanted you to know," I say and she hugs me. 

I can't believe she made it. The doctors told me she was sexually assaulted and that made me want to kill Him.

She's been through so much and she doesn't even deserve that. 

I smile and kiss her forehead "I'm so glad to see you Bella"

Seeing her lying in the hospital bed broke my heart but I stitched back together knowing she is ok.

Good people don't deserve to go through the worst. But life is shit and it will throw you anything to see you fail. Don't let them see you fail.

I sit next to her and wait with her. We ended up watching friends. When Bella asks me out of nowhere she looms at me and says "Where Sage?"

I sigh "she's at school with Daniel, don't worry" She sighs as if it was a big relief to her. I hold on to her arm and unexpectedly I feel her soft lips brush against mine. 

I put my hand on her chin and westy like that for a minute until the door bangs open we move. "Oh I'm sorry," The doctor says and we both laugh.

"it's okay," Bella says weakly. "So I got the test results back and there is some bad news you might want to hear." 

"Bella, it seems like we found a tumor in your brain and you may not have a long time to live, I'm very sorry, anything I can do?" 

I look at Bella with watery eyes and I hold her hand as she turns to me crying. "it's okay we'll get through this" I say holding her hand tight.

As I said, Life is shit.