Month One

A u s t i n

it's already been one month and they finally let Bell go home. I let Bella stay with me and Daniel and Bella have been getting really close.

Sage loved daniel like a brother. 

Although I have been counting the months I love Bella too much to let her go. I try to be strong for her but really she means the world to me.

Without Bella I'm nothing. 

I know getting Bella to go will kill me but I can't stop thinking about it, I love her so fucking much. 

She only has two months left and I plan to make it good for her, even if it hurts me.

~~~~~~

I open the car and we all whoop. I decided to take all the kids and Bella to the beach. It's our hangout spot. Then we are going to eat at my favorite restaurant and after we go to the amusement park. that was the kid's idea. 

I set the towels down and sit down next to Bella in we watch the kids play. "I think they love each other " I joke and she kisses me "thank you " she whispers. 

I throw sand at her and she laughs "Oh my god!!" she shrieks while the kids laugh. "Austin!" 

I get up and run "Come get me!" I say and laugh as she chases me.

After the sun comes down we pack and make our way to the restaurant and eat. 

~~~~
I open my eyes and look for Bella but she's gone. I get up and hear vomiting. I open the bathroom and I see Bella bleeding. 

But I gasp and run to her when she's bleeding...blood. 

I hold her hair and call 911. 

They took her,...

I'm supposed to bring the kids and drive to the emergency. She just got out of the hospital. I guess the tumor is growing fast... I park the car and we wait for Bella. I walk to the receptionist and ask her about Bella. 

"She went into surgery," they say and I sit back down. I don't know if Bella is going to make it. I want her to. I love her and I know I won't be able to do this without her. 

I sit next to daniel and Sage and we wait. 

~~~~~

We've been waiting and sitting here for about 4 hours and she's still in surgery. I have been sitting there and thinking about the worst things, what if she doesn't make it? What will happen to Sage?

Then I hear the door open and the doctor walks to us with a sour face. "So we have some news to tell you. " he stops and passes me something. 

I cover my mouth when I see Bella laying in the bed with a picture of her brain tumor. "And here is the old picture" he passes me a picture of the brain tumor but it's smaller. 

I sigh "Well it's definitely bigger" I bite my lip.

He nods and puts his hand on my  shoulder "We don't think she will make it past this week," he says and my eyes become teary and my breath hitches "Will she be in any pain?" I ask.

The doctor nods his head and says "unfortunately, we had to put her in OTC she will still be in a lot of pain but there is nothing else we can do" after he grabs the pictures and walks away. 

I stay there with my hand covering my mouth and my teary eyes.