It's A Date

Recap: I see Daniel's dad text me.

I wipe my wet hands and check my voicemails. 

"Hi, it's Austin daniels dad, I was wondering if you and Sage were interested in going to the pier with us? let me know" The phone beeps. 

I look at Sage and she looks at me with puppy eyes. "Please! Can we go?" She pouts and I laugh "Ok fine but finish your work, deal?" 

"Deal!" She jumps happy and I continue to make dinner. 

~~~~

When I'm done making Dinner I run upstairs to change. 

I open my closet and see clothes everywhere. I laugh "yeah... I gotta clean" I say to myself and I  go through my messy clothes.

After about three minutes I find a cute white top with shorts. I put them on and go to my mirror, I put on a little bit of mascara and lip gloss. I leave my hair how it is, wavy and long. 

Before we leave the house I see Daniel's dad calling me. I quickly answer it and put it on my ear. "hello" I say making sure Sage is in the car. 

"Hey, it's Austin. I was wondering if you wanted me to buy dinner to eat there?" I can hear his rich deep voice and I feel butterflies. 

I smirk "I made all of us dinner soo is that okay?" I say starting the car. 

"yeah imma send you the directions and I'll meet ya there" he replies. "Sure" I smile. "Great It's a date then oh and don't speed" he hangs up before I say anything and I laugh.

~~~~
After twenty minutes of hearing Sage talk to me, we arrive at the pier and I park next to Austin. "Daniel!" Sage gasps. 

I smile and open the doors. When I close the doors I see daniel and Sage playing and giggling. The sun is all in my face and the wind is pushing my hair into my face. 

I turn to see Austin and I catch him smiling at me. I blush and laugh awkwardly "What?"

There's something about Austin that I can't pinpoint but it's on the top of my lungs. I mean don't get me wrong he's extremely handsome and sweet he's like the perfect...guy. 

Austin has a kid wich Sage favors and if we ever...I  don't know to get together they will be siblings it's perfect. 

Who am I kidding, he doesn't want me. Who wants someone like me I sleep at 12 in the morning and I love murder movies. 

He's...out of my league.

It's kinda sad I actually imagined what it would look like if Austin and I were dating and I felt butterflies.

Plus, Austin probably has a wife I didn't even ask.

I snap out of my daydream when I feel someone hug me from behind and when I turn and see Daniel I smile "Thank you " he hugs me and walks to Sage. I sit down on the bench next to Austin and he sighs. 

"They make cute friends," Austin says. 

I snort "Imagine if they become a couple," I say and Austin starts laughing as well and it's the first time I heard his laugh. 

I smile and he catches me smiling at him "What" he looks at my lips then my eyes. "You have one of those laughs that make other people laugh, oh and in a good way" I add.

His smile turns into a smirk "Oh yeah?"

I nod. "What else do I have?" he looks at me and I smile and bite my lip "Oh you have one of those personalities that always make the party more fun!" I laugh.

"And you remind me of that guy from The vampire diares, the hot one thpugh!" I raise my voice excited I hear him laugh. 

"Which one love?" He asks me and I sigh. 

"Uh the hot one thats like you" I widen my eyes when i hear what I said. "are you calling me hot, love?" He chuckles. 

I gulp "It sounded better in my head " I smile with my teeth and he smirks. "You know that's the first time I ever saw your real smile" I sigh "Is that a good thing?"

He smiles "Definitely!" 

We stare at each other for a cople if minutes until the kids come and seprate us. "Mommy can you give me five dollars?" Sage gives me puppy eyes and I smile "sure, for what?" I ask and I hear Sage whisper "I wanna get Daniel a teddy" 

I smile "here" She thanks me an walks away. 

I trun to see Austin whispering with Daniel. I stand up to throw my bottle away when I freeze. 

It's him. 

It's Myles.