Were you raped?

B e l l a

TW: Rape

I slam the door on his face and try to lock the door but Myles is opening the door. "No!" I yell as he opens the door making me fall back. 

I dial daniels number and call him "hello?" I hear his voice "Austin help me-" I gasp when Myles grabs my phone and hangs up. 

I sob and scream at sage "Go to your room Now!" I yell and when Sage runs away I turn my head to Myles only seeing his face inches away from mine. 

"Go! Get out of my face!" I yell and push him away from me.  A few minutes late I see Austin bang on the door and I run to open the door but Myles pushes me to the couch and Myles gets on top of me. 

"I missed you" he kisses me and I cry "No...Stop!" I try to hit him but he won't stop kissing me. 

I sob and scratch his back making him hiss, also making him angrier. "you little bitch!" He slaps my face and kisses me. 

"You know I love you right?" he slowly takes off his shirt and I cry "No...please don't do this Myles" I cry seeing him take off his pants. 

"This is how I prove I love you" he kisses me and takes off my pants. I kick and scream "No!" but he just keeps undressing me. 

"I love you" he whispers and I feel him inside me.

Without saying anything he goes faster making me scream louder "No!" I sob in pain "I love you" he whispers and kisses my lips. 

After he's done he gets off me and changes leaving me on the couch with tears running down my face. I heard the door in the kitchen bust open and Austin comes in and gasps "You moron!" he runs to Myles and starts hitting him.

I scream in shock "Austin stop that!" I cry. 

After Austin beats the shit out of Myles he kicks Myles in his nuts. "Fuck you, your disgusting!" he then throws Myles outside and calls the cops. 

I quickly cover myself in the blanket next to the couch. "Bella are you okay," he asks me "I just need my clothes" I cover my face in the blanket embarrassed.

 "Bella, Look at me, I don't care if your naked I just care if your okay" He holds my chin and I look up at him. "I don't know" I whisper.

We look away when someone knocks on the door. "It must be the police" Austin gets up and opens the door "We got a call someone broke into the house and raped?" two men say and look at me. 

They walk towards me and "Were you raped?" 

My breath hitches and I feel my heart beat faster. Then I close my eyes and blackout.

Hey guys! Sorry, this chapter was a hard one to write so enjoy and tell me what you think!