No No This Can't Be Fixed!

It's him. 

It's Miles. 

I freeze and I feel my legs and hands start to tremble "Bella, you okay?" Austin comes to me and looks at me "Hey love, it's okay it's you and me, look at me, okay? Breathe" he smiles at me. 

I inhale and exhale. 

"it's him" I carefully point to Miles in a long jacket with his phone in his ear. "Who?" he asks. 

"Sage's father" I feel my lungs tighten and the more I think of it the more it closes.

"OK, we will get out kids and head back home before he sees ok sounds, good love?" I nod and we get the kids and start walking to the car.

"hey!" I hear his voice yell behind me and this time he sounds aggressive. 

"Yo wait!" he yells again I take Sage in the car and I drive. I don't know where I just go. "Bitch!" he throws a rock at the window, thank god it didn't break. 

How did he find me I changed my number my address everything!

I feel my legs and hands tremble and I try to breathe. 

I arrive home and as the sun is going down I rush inside the house with Sage sleeping in my back I put her in her bed and close the door.

~~~~~~

I open my eyes as I feel the sun on my face. I get up from my bed and walk to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and take a quick shower. 

After I put the towel over my body I make my way downstairs and gasp when I see Austin in the kitchen. 

Sage must've opened the door for them,

I run back to my room and put on clothes. I come down to the kitchen and see daniel and sage play. 

"morning Love" I hear Austin's voice.

I turn around and let my tears fall. "Shit," Austin says when he sees me crying he walks around and pulls me to his chest. 

"I'm so scared Austin" I cry. Austin's smell kind of calms me down. "We can fix this Love" He presses his thumb back and forth on my cheek.

I shake my head "No no this can't be fixed! He's crazy!" I sob and fall on my knees. Austin bends down and I lay my head on his shoulder. 

We stay like this for about five minutes until the kids start crying. 

Austin and I look at each other and smile. "let's do this" he holds my hand.

~~~~~

"I can't do this!" I shout. "hey love it's just cookies" Austin smiles and mixes the egg and flour for me. 

I smirk evilly. 

I put flour on my finger and I run and put flour on Austin's nose. He gasps shocked and I die laughing. 

"You really wanna do this?" he laughs and throws flour at me and I gasp and spit when I taste the flour in my mouth. 

He wheezes while I die "Is it tasty?" he burst laughing. 

"Oh, your gonna pay for that Sir" I chase him with the flour in my hand and I laugh when I hear him scream high-pitched.

~~~~~

I open my eyes and I smell something bitter in the air. I look around and see my hands-on Austin's chest. I smile and walk to the kitchen.

What is that smell?

I open the oven and the fire alarm starts going on and the water sprayers start making the house a rain forest.

I try to look for Austin when I see him still asleep on the couch. I wake him up and he looks at me disappointed. "shit, love what did you do?" he says and I arch my eyebrow "you mean us?" I smile.

"Oh did I say that?" He puts his finger on his head "I don't remember" he says and I smile. 

"Mommy!"

"Daddy!"

The kids start hugging us. "The tickle monster is here!" Austin Tickles Sage and Daniel. 

Austin really is something special.