"ABOUT THE STORY

I Can See Your Death
Written by: SinonMinatozaki08

A/N: Konnichiwa Mina-^^.

Take note that this is not an update but just a sort of "Introduction" of my work. I would like to give a shoutout to my number one supporter nightsky_05 , who has always been waiting for me to update, . Hello Dear! Thanks for giving me this idea to make a short introduction about my characters and about the story as well. Keep supporting me BB! I really appreciate your effort^^.

ABOUT MY STORY

The story "I Can See Your Death" was completely inspired by a Korean Drama Series: "Black" starring Song Seung-heon "Han Moo-Gang/Grim Reaper Black" and Go Ara "Kang Ha-ram". The main character of this drama and my story (Rhiona Peralta) were completely different as both have a strange ability, but to make my own story different from its original, my main character's ability was to see how the person died when she touched someone or someone will hold him in a calm situation, and the other main character of my story and the drama were completely different as my male character (Nyxus Villanueva) were a police officer. If you haven't seen the drama yet, I strongly suggest it since the plot twist was extremely amazing! Of course, if you're a fan of the mystery/thriller/action genres. This drama was, without a doubt, one of the greatest!

Story Description

Rhiona Peralta is a woman born with a special ability that allows her to see how people die by touching them. Because of this ability, she was rejected by her own family, who believe she brought them bad fortune after her father died. He met Nyxus Villanueva, a police officer who was the victim of a mysterious crime three years ago and is still looking for justice. When the man found out about something to that woman he wanted to help her solve the crime but it brought danger to them.

About the Author

I decided to make an introduction about myself, so that my readers will know something about me, so let's start... Hello my Dears! I am Renelyn Marie Deocampo, my real name; my pen-name use in this account was Moon_Hee_Young, I am 21 years old turning 22yo on June 8, 2000. I am currently studying at the University of Immaculate Conception, a 3rd year Nursing student. My hobbies are listening to music, especially rnb english/kpop music. I am a fan of Twice(obviously) Blackpink, RedVelvet, iKON, Itzy, and EXO; also I like watching a movie like k-drama and anime, I love to bake, and of course to sleep XD.

How did I discover my love of writing? I began reading stories in ebooks and on Wattpad when I was 12 years old. After reading a number of stories, a scenario began to play in my head, so I began to jot it down in my notebook. In 2018, I began writing on Wattpad with my previous account. I had two stories published there, but I no longer have access to them... I can't expect to be that fond of reading a book because I'm such a lazy student that even with my academic books, I don't bother to open or read them unless there's a quiz or exam, but I just discovered through my heart that this is possibly my hidden talent. I've been off for almost 3 years... But I've returned because I've watch a lot of movies and have a lot of situations in my head that I can't keep and I want to share them with you guys LOL.

So, to all aspiring WRITERS out there, keep following your ambitions of being a writer/author. Maybe now isn't the time for you to shine, but there is always a right time for us; just keep writing what your mind speaks, and put a lot of heart into your work so that the readers can connect with you; also, appreciate the small things of your progress because they will become bigger sooner or later.

-ALL THE LOVE

Moon_Hee_Young