Secretly Famous Part 1

Part 1

Oh no.

I can’t believe what I see.

What am I going to do?

Calm down, breathe, Molly. You can do this.

I give the test another look and start to panic again.

Positive, I am pregnant and I must tell Matt. This is not going to be easy.

I fell in love with Matt five months ago. Our relationship is not that serious. We date, hook up and get back to our lives mostly. I live with my aunt so we always meet in his apartment in the middle of the town.

He doesn’t know about my other life. Why would he? It was my decision to be able to walk anonymously on the streets as myself, so Darlene and Molly look completely different. My blonde hair is extremely curly and messy and my original eye colour is grey mixed with green. My clothes are cheap and nothing special. Matt is drop dead gorgeous and I can’t believe he find me interesting enough to be with. I have no confidence. Darlene does, but everyone loves her and she is just an illusion created to gain fans.

Stopping in front of Matt’s door I take a deep breath and knock on it. I hear footsteps and the lock turning and there he is taking my breath away as he opens the door only wearing a towel around his hips.

“Hi.” He smiles and lets me in. He closes the door when I am in the hallway and I'm trying to build up enough courage to tell him. “I didn’t expect you.” he continues and nails me to the wall to press his soft lips onto mine.

The excitement that takes over my body is uncontrollable. I kiss him back and let his tongue slip into my mouth. His hands slowly touches me and find their way slowly unzipping my pants and pushing them down. I moan and press myself to his body.

It is crazy how he manage to turn me on within a few seconds. His touch sends electric shocks through my body. I want him so badly and I moan with pleasure when he takes me against the wall. I love to satisfy him. I love when he satisfies me like he has no control to resist.

A few minutes later we both are grinning like idiots trying to catch our breaths. My clothes are spread on the floor and Matt walks away to get his from a closet. A mirror shows me my red cheeks and glossy eyes.

I dress myself quickly and I notice that Matt already got dressed and is looking through a drawer next to the door. His brown hair is messy after my hands and I feel my heart tighten. I love him so much. Why can’t I tell him that? He closes the drawer and walks up to me holding a key in his left hand.

“Keep it.” he says. “Take care Molly, I must go to a meeting at work now or I‘ll be late.”

“Oh, bye.” I say disappointedly and grabs the key. He gives me a quick kiss and leaves.

I look down at the key in my hand. I have never been alone here before. Maybe we are getting serious? He never gave me his key before and having it feels good. I frown when I remember the reason why I came here. Damn, I forgot to tell him I’m having his baby.

-

I had no idea when Matt was going to be home so I spent the day cleaning his apartment. I changed his curtains and did some laundry. He keeps his home clean and nice but it still misses out from a female touch.