Secretly Famous Part 3

Part 3

I get off the plane knowing Jamie is picking me up. I haven’t seen him in a few months now and I am filled with excitement to meet him again. I guess I will miss Matt, though my schedule for these days doesn’t have enough breaks in it in order to think that much about him.

I feel relaxed after the flight, first class owns. I just have to follow the sound of screaming girls to find Jamie. I don’t understand why he came here to pick me up when he hates airports. I am okay with taking a limo to the hotel myself. Well hopefully he took the limo here, but then I have to turn down the champagne…

Being pregnant sucks! I love champagne. It is something in the sparkles.

I reject an impulse to put my hand on my stomach. Pretending to not be pregnant sucks more. I can never be too careful when the paparazzi might be lurking around.

I do this to protect you.

I send the thought to my baby with a huge smile. Just the thought of having a kid chasing me and shouting mommy makes me happy.

Thankfully not many people cares about me this early morning so I only have to sign three autographs on my way to meet Jamie. I smile to myself when I see the girls crowding the poor guy, rudely pulling him towards them just to gain his attention. I feel a deep push to run towards him too and join the game. He does that to women.

First time I met him I fell for him and I fell for him badly. His dark blue eyes are so intimidating and he is so drop dead gorgeous with that whole beach look and blonde ruffled hair. Still, he can't hurt a fly, that is why he is my best friend.

My ex boyfriend is probably the most caring male in the whole world, always considering all female’s best. But he is fine with satisfying women’s need through the screen, as the amazing actor he is.

I don’t notice that I have stopped a bit away from the crowd until his eyes meets mine and he breaks out in the most amazing world famous smile. He still affects me, but I am not in love with him anymore. That is what I am trying to tell myself at least.

He gently pushes himself through the crowd of girls and pulls me into a gentle hug that won’t ruin my clothes or my hair. To think about it, it is kind of annoying to be treated like a doll. Ugh, don’t rant Molly, you left your boyfriend who really loves to touch you at home.

”Hi Jill.” I say calmly using the nickname I gave him after he broke up with me.

I believe that only a gay man would want to break up with Darlene. No he isn’t gay! He was just scared of my act so he thought we didn’t fit together as a couple. When he broke up it was too late to relax and show him the real me. I know he would have liked me, he loves normal girls, not Barbie dolls. But this Barbie act earns me a lot of money and my career. Anyway I messed it up myself. Sucks to be me. Enough ranting about the past.

”Darlene!” he shouts excitedly. ”I missed you, and you look so amazing today. Only you can look so cool and fresh after a flight.”

”Thank you and good morning.”

”Let’s leave before we make too much attention.”

”It’s too late for that.”

He grabs my arm and leads me to his sports car. My luggage carrier puts my suitcases in the trunk and Jamie’s fans who had followed us out here sighs and cries as we leave the airport.