Chapter 51 -A little bit of...Spice

Lilith felt as if she had walked into her own personal nightmare. One she had been having for months, the reality of it was just a little different than her actual nightmare.

Lilith wasn't met by the smell of roses as she entered the cave. In fact, it smelled more like a jungle than anything else. The sprinkler system had gone off at some point leaving the floor covered in water that the roots were just starting to clean up. Roots, vines, and all manner of plants were grown all over the place. There wasn't a tree-like in her dream, but it was just as much the jungle in there as she had feared to find one day.

Lilith's mother stood on the platform in the center of the room as if she had been waiting. Screens were up all around her Lex Luther and Red tornadoes fight was up on the main screen.

"Bravo my child, you defeated her even quicker than I expected." Ivy complimented as she turned to face Lilith. Her skin-tight green leotard sparkling in the dim light. "Hello Mother, I see you've been busy." Lilith snapped as she had the plants half throw Meg at Ivy's feet where a large comfy patch of leaves had grown.

"I try," Ivy said, and in seconds Lilith was surrounded by nearly every single member of the Young Justice League. Some of whom Lilith had yet to meet like Beast boy with his green skin and purple outfit. Each member was suited up and ready for battle. Lilith wasn't surprised to not see Conner among them.

Lilith ducked and dodged each of her friends as they tried to attack her. "Villian!" Robin shouted as he came up behind her and grabbed her arm, and he wasn't alone. Each began shouting how this was her fault.

Lilith tried to ignore their words as she defended herself trying to not harm them too badly. Zatanna was the first Lilith entangled in clumsy vines. Keeping Z from speaking made fighting the others almost easy. One by one they became entangled and with each successful entrapment, Ivys' smile widened.

Lilith stood breathless as she turned to look at Ivy, she watched as Ivy stepped over Meg's conscious body towards her. Each member of the Young Justice League now hanging from the ceiling unable to move, well mostly. Robin ended up stuck in a flower that Lilith hadn't meant to grow.

"I see your control has improved, I'm very impressed." Ivy said, "I'm not in complete control yet," Lilith muttered, "I know, I saw what you did to the Hall of Justice. I heard they can't remove most of the roses, the roots have dug in quite deep into the concrete." Ivy said with a mischievous smile.

"Though I'm sure you can gain more control with my help. I can even help you learn to hide it better," Ivy said, "Really?" Lilith asked, playing along. "Of course, that's what I'd say if you really would take my help. You hate me and I know it. Just like you can't lie to me, sweetie." Ivy snickered, and Lilith's expression faltered. She couldn't lie to her mother the plants would tell her if Lilith did.

"Fine your right! I don't want your help," Lilith couldn't help but snap, Ivy rolled her eyes as she began to walk around the room. Releasing each of the heroes as she went blowing more dust over them as she did.

"Yes I'm sure you're already in great control, it's not like you're growing leaves in your hair. Or growing ivy on a building," Ivy said, and Lilith froze for a moment.

"H-how do you know about that?" Lilith asked, nearly flinching back when her mother reached for her only to pull a leaf from Liliths hair.

"I've been keeping an eye on you as a good mother should," Ivy said, "So you have been watching me!?" Lilith half yelled, before taking in a deep breath and calming herself.

"I would often have long talks with Batman about you. After all, I am your mother," Ivy reminded her, "A mother who had her Girlfriend inject me with something that amped up my powers to crazy levels." Lilith complained and Ivy laughed.