Chapter 69 - Take me to Church

As the portal closed behind them Morgana handed of Musa to her brother.

"She seems unharmed," Tucker reassured Edwin who look on the brink of panic. Musa woke seconds later rather confused but unable to ask any questions as Edwin hugged her.

"What now?" Fire asked as she turned to Morgana who seemed to be thinking as she floated in the near darkness their only light currently coming from Fire's hair. Morgana held up her finger still thinking.

Tucker and Lance shared similar looks seeming to be having a silent conversation. Coming to the same conclusion that they didn't care anymore about the mission while Lilith was in potential danger.

"What just happened?" Edwin asked posing the obvious question.

"The boy knew Lilith, or at least it seemed like it..." Musa breathed looking at them all as she pushed Edwin off her. "He'd have killed me if she hadn't managed to stop him, just by being there." Musa added rubbing her neck, remembering his hand being there painfully.

"That decides it we continue the mission, then get Lilith." Morgana said, "What? But she could be in major danger!" Lance snapped and Morgana looked at him seeming rather disappointed.

"We are here for a reason if we don't get to our target soon we might loose him, beside just looking at him. This worlds Super Brat won't hurt Lilith, and she's a strong one. I'm sure she'll find us once she's free. She knows who we're after," Morgana said sternly looking at each of the kids as if to force them to submit. They all looked at each other concern clear on their expressions.

"But he might know her because there's another Jewel Weed here, what if he finds out she's not his Jewel?" Tucker asked, Lance was taken aback at how convincing his words sounded. Then he saw the slight anger in Morganas eyes, then it hit. Tucker had used his powers to make his words stronger, even if he had done it on accident Morgana had felt it.

"We can't waste time, Lilith is stronger than most of you. She will be safe until we get to her after we get the boy." Morgana said more sternly then they were use to.

Tucker didn't seem like he wanted to listen but Lance stepped forward, "I believe you Mama Fey, I know Lilith will be fine." Lance said giving Tucker a look that made Tucker back off but not look to happy about.

Musa and Edwin looked at each other, despite being the only ones in the void without powers they could feel the tension as if it was smoke choking them.

***

The moment Lilith woke up she sat up super fast and vomited all over the floor next to the thing she was laying upon.

'Fuck that means I have a concussion,' she thought to herself.

After taking deep breaths and letting the odd moss that was gowning all over the wood bench she was laying on lend her strength she felt better. Lilith took her time taking in her surroundings.

The room she was in was tall and filled with building supplies, the building seemed to be made of stone that was arched around stain glass windows. More than one of which were broken and covered carelessly with plastic sheets, that hung between scaffolding that looked as if it hadn't been used in years. A set of double doors that looked hand carved and time worn hung slightly open at the front of the church. Lilith was laid precariously on one of the benches that had been carelessly set off to the side of the room. At the front of the room sat an alter the statue seemed to be rather damaged. Though you could still see the big S shape even behind the red 'EVIL' spray paint on it's chest. At the statues feet sat a table with candles. This seemed to be the only part of the church untouched by damage, one candle still sat lit in it's cup.