Chapter 65- A world without

The slave like people forcefully laughed as they dragged Lilith by her arms towards the water fall of vines.  She was too frozen in shock to fight back.

"I really hope you have fun." Ivy laughed as she waved from atop her flower throne, Musa and Edwin in a cage next to her. 

The wall of plants moved just long enough for the slaves to throw her through. Suddenly Lilith was surrounded by a blue forest, one she could barely feel. To her it felt was like being on the ocean floor without a scuba tank.

"I hate alternate universes." Lilith muttered to herself.

***

Tucker opened his eyes and immediately regretted it. Before he however could process about his surroundings an axe landed two inches from his left ear.  

"F******CK," Tucker growled as he rolled to his side and onto his feet landing ready for a fight.  Yet all he saw was a scarecrow, at first he thought he had seen wrong but then the thing moved towards him picked up the axe on his way. 

"Let me guess, inanimate? My voice won't effect you?" Tucker asked, getting his answer when the thing came bolting at him. He dodged attacks as a voice rang through the forest.

"Run rabbit, or you might die." Ivy's voice mocked, "Where's Jewel?" Tucker half shouted as he knocked the axe from the things hand.

"Cute you and that Prince asked the same question." Ivy said with a laugh, before adding. "First to the princess gets to live."

"Wait, Prince? Where are my friends?!" Tucker demanded, but was met with only silence as he took the axe and sliced the scarecrow clean down the middle leaving cut straw in the pile.

Tucker tightened his grip on the axe blade and growled, "Stupid alternate universes," before walking towards what looked like a pumpkin patch. 

Though he didn't walk long as a ear splitting scream echoed light thunder through the forest around him. 

"Jewel," He breathed and bolted towards the sound.

***

Lance growled as he set the forest ablaze, the black flames not going out despite the forests best efforts.

When they had first stepped through the star shaped portal their strange mysterious helper had summoned from her safe haven for them. He had almost felt happy at seeing a world made mostly of plants, that was until Lilith stepped through and collapsed.

Morgana was at her side in an instant, "She's not used to this worlds plants it overwhelmed her system I expected as much to happen just not so quickly. You all shall go get our friend I'll stay here and help her adjust, this should be the easiest one."

But nothing in Lances life was ever that easy or simple. 

They quickly learned that within the month since they had talked to the girl whom they were sent to get. The Justice League of this world had messed up big time. The Poison Ivy of this world had won and taken over everything not just Gotham. All because someone had killed Harley Quinn.

Now everyone on the planet were her play things used for her entertainment in some twisted game they didn't know the rules to.

Lance didn't bother dodging as another plant mixed beast tried to jump at him. The beast ended up floating in mid air, "Where's Jewel-Weed and my friends?" He asked it, knowing full well Ivy could hear what he was asking, again there was only silence. He let out a slow breath before tossed away the beast like a rag doll. 

Lance open and closed his hand feeling his magic like never before, but he still wasn't strong enough to feel where Lilith was. The plants were acting like a magic cover, not tracking, teleportation, or flying magic was working. He couldn't risk the portals not with the strength ivy held in this world. If she got ahold of the tree they'd all be dead.