Chapter 5- Help

Conner and Lilith are training when it starts to snow. Lilith trips Conner, his back hits the ground her standing above him.
"Your getting really good at that," he says as she holds out her hand to help him up. "Thanks," he takes her hand and stands. They stand there for a second just smiling not moving when Conner's ear piece beeps. They let go of each others hands and step away. "Super-boy," Conner says, "Robin...slowdown what's attacking?" He listens then says, "Yeah I'm on my way." He turns back to Lilith unsure of what to say. "Duty calls," she says, with a sigh. "You know you could come," he suggests. She just smiles and shakes her head no, "I don't think that's a good idea,"
"You could just come and watch, you know get a feel for our team and how we work." Conner says, "Okay but how am I going to get their I may not be slow but there is no way I'll be able to keep up with you." she says, and he smiles. "I have an idea, for that." "Wait- what?" she says as he picks her up princess style and jumps, she does her best not to scream and holds on tightly to him not wanting to fall. He almost wanted to laugh, but only smiled.
They were on the other side of the island in no time in the distance they saw a big explosion. He landed not too far away and ran for about a mile before stopping right inside the tree line. He sets her down as he says, "Stay here I'll be right back."

She nods and hides as he runs head first into the chaos. She watches, at first they were doing just fine the henchmen weren't to hard to handle, they didn't look human though. Each was like a puppet filled with goo. Though the team kept cutting them down they kept getting up and more kept appearing from the warehouse in hoards. The team were all trying to stop this strange evil dude from getting to a device, though none of them knew what exactly it did.
It was the size of a Frisbee and they kept tossing it between each other. As she saw them starting to get over run by henchmen. Meg ends up missing and not catching the device, it flew right into the hands of the evil guy. The moment it was in his hands he ran and got in his helicopter with it, he was about to get away as they all tried to go after him. Only to get caught by the mass of henchmen. Conner was fighting the larger ones and was being held to the ground. Lilith looked over to see him looking strait at her and she immediately knew he needed help.

She sighed, he knew this would happen. That's why he brought her along. Lilith closed her eyes for a second and leaves grew from her face to make her mask, she sighed and ran into the battle. She moved quickly taking off her gloves and touching the ground before jumping over the first henchman, everyone starred at her confused.
From where she touched the ground a slew of vines grew across the ground entangling only the henchmen. She jumped again to dodge one, landing on the heads of others and without stopping ran across the henchmen heads. She jumped doing a back flip and landed on the ground next to Super-boy. He just finished off another big guy.
"Need a hand, Wonder boy?" she asked helping him up. "It's Super-boy and I'm glad you decided to join the fight," he smiled, "Well I couldn't just let you have all the fun could I?" She said with a smirk, "We need to catch that helicopter." he said pointing up, the helicopter was pretty far away by now.
"Throw me," Lilith insisted, "What?" He asks his eyes wide, "I'll stop it, just throw me." Lilith says, "What?" Robin asks appearing at her side, "Super-boy," she said still looking at him he nodded and they ran towards the tree line Robin not far behind. "Who are you?" Robin asks, "We'll do introductions after we catch the bad guy." Lilith said, Super-boy picked her up and jumped.

"Are you sure about this?" Conner asked, "No," she said. He landed and jumped again, at the peak of his jump he threw her at the helicopter but she wasn't high enough still. She took off her vine belt in one swift move and used it to grab onto the bottom of the helicopter. She smiled as she climbed up to the door wrapping the vine around her fist, the device was sitting on the passenger seat. She punched in the window and took the device the villain went to grab for it. As he did he lost control of the plane and they began falling he hit his head and passed out, she looped the vine through the center of the disk and attached it to her hip. She climbed in the window and unbuckled the guy opened the other door. Without a second though she jumped. Right before she hit the ground Super-boy caught her, Meg got the other guy as the plane flew out of control and hit the ocean exploding.
"Don't ever do that again," he said sternly landing with a crash, "Why?..I knew you'd catch me," she said smiling, "You put far too much faith in me." he said setting her down as the rest of the team came running towards them.
"That was awesome," Kid flash said, she smiled and turned to Aqua lad. "Here you go Aqua lad, I hope you don't mind me jumping in to help." she took the disk and handed it to him, "We're happy for the assistance..." he said, pausing not quite sure what to call her. "Her name's Jewel Weed," SB chimed in. "Jewel Weed," Aqua lad said giving the disk to Robin who started messing with it.
"You two know each other?" Artemis asked, "Yes," Lilith said, Meg looked incredulously at her. "I'm curious Jewel Weed how did you know we need help, and where did you come from?" Meg asked, "Um...well..." Lilith started, "I brought her," Conner said they all stared at him, "I was just going to watch, but I saw you needed help so I had too." Lilith said, "We're glad you did," Kid-flash said, "We should head back to the base," Meg said, as a red plane came flying towards them and landed they all climbed inside except Conner. "You coming super-boy?" She asked, "No I have to get Jewel back to town." Meg was confused as she looked between them. "She can ride with us," Aqua-lad said, Meg didn't look to happy about it but said nothing.